touch • baji keisuke

In which,
A girl finds herself imagining her lover.

✰✰✰✰

The girl laughs as she felt her lover tickle her on the waist,

"stop that."

Baji ignored and kept tickling her,what more could she ask for a friday night.

The long haired boy suddenly wraps his warm arms on the girl's waist,the girl hummed,as she wasn't facing him.

"I love you so much,you know that?" Baji says in a soft voice,the girl's heart melted on the action.

"I love you too,baji."

As soon as the boy tries to get his arms off the girl,she grabbed his hand and put it back on place. "can we stay like this...please?"

"sure."

The h/c girl looked up on the window,seeing the stars light up on the starry night. Cold breeze kisses her pale skin,curtains moving in sway. She wished life could stay like this forever.

"y/n?" She heard her lover call her.
"yes?"
"please find a man who'll love you truly,okay?" Tears formed on the girl's face,
"what do you mean,baji?"
"we can't stay like this forever."

The girl's heart shattered in a million pieces as the boy says that,she sniffled quietly as tears fell from her face.

"why...."
"i love you,y/n." And just as that,the touch of the boy started to fade. Y/n's eyes widened,she turned around to see,

no one there.

Reality hits her that she was just imagining the scenario the whole time,though her lover's voice felt so real. His touch,his calm voice,oh how the girl wished to hear it and feel it again.

"why?! chifuyu?! tell me?! why did he kill himself?!"
"y/n-chan.....im sorry..."
The girl's sobs filled the room as she received the news. It looks like her lover,just killed himself on the battle of Toman and Valhalla.

"how i wish i could touch you again." The girl mutters as she sat up and hugged her knees.
"how i wish i could hear your voice again."

"baji....i miss you so fucking much."
"let's meet again in another life,okay?"

To my dear lover,

If you received this letter,my plan probably worked. I don't know how you'll act,so please just don't do anything stupid,okay? I know you'll probably hate me for what happened,but I decided it. Please don't think I did this because I don't love you and shit, I've always loved you. You were like the sun,I was your moon. You kept me shining,kept me encouraging,but looks like our eclipse was put on an end. Please find a worthy man who will love you more than I did,okay? Don't try to kill yourself or else I'll hate you. Let's fall in love in another life,I promise you I'll find you no matter what. Even if we can't fall in love in that timeline, I'll still try.

Sincerely,
Your lover<3.

_____________

idk if this makes sense-

506 words