helplessly in love • izana kurokawa

fluff

____________

her pen touched the table as the girl scoffed,she was in class and it was plain boring.

the girl couldn't wait to see izana,he said he was gonna pick the h/c today which made the girl smile on the thought of izana picking her up. she had been in love with him for three months now,and don't get them wrong,they were not dating.

y/n knew there's no chance of dating the infamous izana kurokawa,she knew he only sees her as a friend and nothing else.

the bell rung which made the girl's eyes twinkle, school's finally over! she quickly put her things back on her bag and swung it on her shoulder.

and before she could leave her classroom,her phone rung which made the girl squeak as she saw izana's contact on her phone. she happily picked it up and greeted the white haired boy.

"hiii izana!!!!"
"hi. im outside your school." the boy said and the girl quickened her walk,she wanted to see the boy's face and hear his voice personally.

y/n hung up and saw the male outside, he was leaning on his motorcycle,on his gang uniform. his hair swayed with the grass,cold air touching his flawlessly handsome face.

the girl continued to stare at him since he wasn't looking. speak of the devil,purple eyes met with e/c ones,he smiled as the girl ran up to her.

y/n didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around the boy's body,he chuckled and hugged him back,enjoying the girl's warmth.

did i forget to mention?he likes y/n.

and he's planning on confessing today.

the girl took her embrace off the white haired male as they both chuckled, "you missed me?" the boy said as he signalled her to hop on the motorcycle.

"of course i did,you idiot." the girl pouted and hopped on as he said,he started the engine and drove to a near park.

"what're we doing here izana?" the girl said in curiousity as the boy turned off the engine,he dusted off the the dust on his uniform and explained, "you just said you miss me and now you're wondering why are we here?of course to hang out you asshole." the boy sighed in his crush's childness,he always loved this side of y/n.

they both sat on a bench as the girl's eyes travelled into an ice cream truck,an idea popped up on her mind and turned her gaze onto izana's.

"buy me ice cream!" she pouted in which izana just laughed,he of course couldn't deny and thought it'll be a good idea to confess to her while eating ice cream.

the boy walked over to the ice cream truck and bought vanilla and f/f (favourite flavor) ice cream.

he headed towards the girl as her eyes twinkled in excitement,a little blush showing on her soft cheeks.

they both ate the ice cream happily,the male was nervous and didn't know how to confess.

an idea popped up on his mind and smirked, "can i taste your ice cream?" (istg if ur thinking something dirty😟⁉️)

"sure!its very yummy!" the girl said with ice cream on her mouth.

she handed over her ice cream cup,though izana refuse making the girl hummed in curiousity,and before she knew it she felt his lips touched hers,he slid his tongue on the girl's mouth wiping off the ice cream. he pulled away with a blush on his face while the girl turned scarlet.

"it does taste good." izana chuckled to the girl's face and started eating his ice cream again.

"yo- you- you- you just kissed me!" the girl stuttered.

"i guess you know what that means then."

".....what?"

"i like you."

____________

IM DYING THIS IS SO CRINGE

652 words