criminal bf • haruchiyo sanzu

angst | fluff

TW: violence

_____________

y/n decided to go shopping today,since she didn't have work and any schedules.

she barely had any time on spoiling herself,its either she always focuses on her work or she has plans with her boyfriend,sanzu haruchiyo.

as scary as it seems,sanzu haruchiyo is in fact in a criminal organization..... though the girl didn't get bothered by this since her and sanzu are childhood friends and she believed he haven't change since then.

'ahh,this dress is so cute!!' the girl thought. she took it off the rack and ran towards the cashier.

__________

after a lot of shopping,she finally decided to put it into an end. it was already evening and her boyfriend texted her that he'll be home soon. the girl was now outside a pathway waiting for her taxi to come.

a handkerchief on a hand suddenly covers her mouth,her breath hitched since the smell of the handkerchief was a strong smell,her sight gets blurry and before she knew it she lost consciousness.

_________

her e/c eyes slowly opened,seeing completely black. she panicked as her breathe comes uneven, realization hits her that their was a towel around her mouth too,making it harder for her to breathe.

she recalled what happened- 'yep,im kidnapped.' the girl wanted to cry,she wondered if her boyfriend knew,how did her life turn into this?

'im probably gonna die soon.' thoughts flooded her mind,but it wasn't positive thoughts. she snapped back into reality only hearing clicks of shoes coming towards her.

"hey,slut." she felt an object lean on her forehead,as the unfamiliar voice call her. she wanted to scream, though of course she couldn't.

until she heard laughs surrounding her,teasing,cussing everything bad you can imagine. she sniffed as the unfamiliar man saw the towel on her eyes soaking,she heard him laugh before he said "crying?bitch we're gonna kill you soon so stop being such a crybaby!"

he suddenly punched her in the face,the girl felt blood on her mouth as he punched him again.

a creak was suddenly heard,the men became quiet as clicks of shoes was becoming more louder.

"who the fuck told you to kidnap this woman?" she heard a familiar voice say,she gasped since she knew that voice,until she realized that it was her boyfriend,sanzu haruchiyo.

"s-sir we just found this slut on the pathway so we decided to kidnap it!"

"slut?who the fuck are you calling a slut you bitch?! that's my fucking girlfriend,asshole!" he yelled and reloaded the gun,targeting it to the man.

"s-sir we didn't know i promise! please dont k-" a gunshot's sound filled the room,blood spilling out on the floor.

he continued shooting everyone on the room,except for the h/c haired girl.

y/n's eyes widened as the gunshots continued ringing on her ears,she was scared. even if it was her boyfriend,she was still scared since she haven't experienced something like this before.

the sound finally came into an end,haruchiyo walk towards his lover and took off the towel on her mouth slowly.

when it was took off the girl gasped for air,he continued taking off all the ties on her hands and feet and finally on her eyes.

he took it off slowly,when it was fully taken off the girl saw her lover,his hair strands falling out his ponytail. his eyes softened as the girl looked around,the room was full of blood. the men on the floor lifeless.

"s-sanzu.....im sorry..." she felt tears formed on her eyes,his hand cupped her cheek, "its not your fault,im sorry this happened to you. are you okay?" he asked softly.

"yeah...he punched me a lot tho..."

"im sorry. lets clean you up." he carried the girl in a bridal style,she blushed at this and they started walking out of the room until sanzu's co-workers ran into them.

"yo,sanzu! i heard some gunshots so i- who is she?" rindou haitani,one of bonten's executive greeted them.

"my girlfriend." he replied.

"wait hold on,did we miss a few chapters here? you have a fucking girlfriend?! way to go man!" ran haitani,also one of bonten's executive laughed.

"fucking shut up will ya?"

"yeah yeah. nice to meet you,sanzu's girlfriend. you should hang out here more often!" rindou said in a cheerful voice in which y/n just nodded slowly.

"yeah...." she said,the executives then looked at the room where she was kidnapped seeing it was full of dead bodies.

"YO WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?" rindou yelled in panic.

"shut up,they kidnapped my girlfriend so i killed them."

"TH- THEY KIDNAPPED HER?!" ran added.

"what the hell is going on here?" a deep voice said,they turned around in horror and saw that it was bonten's leader. manjiro sano.

"bo- boss....sanzu-"

"good evening boss. im sorry for the bother,but our men kidnapped my girlfriend right here so i took their lives. my apologies if i forgot to tell you i had a girlfriend. i hope you understand." sanzu stated,the girl nodded awkwardly since there was a lot of scary looking guys.

"ah....i see. im sorry if you got hurt, sanzu's girlfriend. kakucho,clean the bodies here!" mikey said and left the conversation.

before ran can speak,sanzu already cutted him off "now,can you guys shut the fuck up and let me go with my girlfriend?"

"yeah..lets go." rindou pulled his brother as they both watch them fade on their sight.

"im sorry if they're like that." sanzu apologizes and kissed her forehead, "its okay. as long as im with you."

sanzu smirked and suddenly kissed her,it was a passionate kiss and the girl loved it. they pulled away and sanzu started to walk towards the bathroom to clean her up,but on their way there she heard sanzu mutter, "i love you."

"i love you too."

__________

THIS IS LONG IM KINDA PROUD OF IT

1031 words