First Impressions

Start from the beginning

(Yes you have no idea what a Faunus is the people you have seen with animal features you thought were just Mutant quirks)

Yu : Ah thank you Miss and what is this ?? 

I said snatching the bottle and looking at it 'Hmmm it looks like she has the same emblem on her jacket' i thought looking at the bottle.

Yu : This is not drugs is it ?? 

Weisss : You !!! She !!! I !!! Arrrrgggghhh

She screamed and stormed off with her servants i just started laughing then turned to look for the black haired girl but she was gone and i saw Ruby being helped by someone i knew very well so i took a deep breath.

(Ruby pov)

???? : Hey need a hand there ?

I looked up from where i fell and saw a blond guy offering his hand to help me up.

Ruby : Oh aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship ?

???? : Hey i'm just not used to air travel and the name is Jaune...

???? : ARC !!!!!!!

Jaune immediately froze and looked like death had come for him then he slowly turned and locked eye's with the guy who helped fight the bad guy's last night. Then without a word he dashed to the black haired guy in the suit and knelt in front of him.

???? : Well well well Arc you finally got here i was wondering where you were and for your sake i hope you have good news for me.

Jaune : Yes Master i'm up to 15% with OFA now.

Yu : Hmmmm not bad Jaune now get up, It's good to see you again

Then the two shook hands so i decided to go and join them.

Ruby : Hey guys, So what was that about ?

??? : Well Ruby first i should introduce myself I am Yu

Jaune : And before you say it he means his name is Yu

Ruby : Oh i was confused for a moment after all you can't be me, I'm me.

I then started to talk about weapons and was surprised that Yu doesn't carry one but Jaune has this amazing sword that can shoot slashes based on the type of dust he has infused into the blade and he also has a collapsing shield.

Ruby : So where do we go now ??

Yu : I'd wager it's the giant tower over there

He said pointing to the main building.

Ruby : Oh

(Timeskip)

(Yu pov)

Ozpin had just finished his speech and i was wondering where to set up my stuff for the night when the PA system said

PA : Could Yu and Jaune Arc report to headmaster Ozpin's office please.

'I wonder what he wants now' i thought as Jaune came over with a fearful look on his face.

Jaune : What did we do, Are we in trouble ??

Yu : Don't worry Jaune i have met him before he probably just wants to meet you and have a chat, But be on your guard he seem's untrustworthy for some reason despite never actually lying to me.

And so we made our way to the top of Beacon Tower after Miss Glynda showed us the way.

(Ozpin's office)

i looked around and was honestly amazed by the room as it looked like various gears like in a clock were in the ceiling.

Ozpin saw us immediately and smiled when he turned his attention to Jaune and i thought 'Oh no you don't you old bastard he's my apprentice and i will protect him'

Ozpin : Welcome to Beacon gentlemen, So what do you think of our school so far ?

Jaune : Well s-s-sir it's very nice and it has been interesting so far

Ozpin : Wonderful and how about you ?

He said pointing in my direction and i do have my opinion ready but i don't think he will like it.

Yu : Honestly i'm underwhelmed by this place as in the past two months i have been touring this world of your's and found that at the best of times you huntsman are less than honorable; At the worst of times they are downright criminals, And yes some had in-fact gone to school here.

Ozpin looked like his dog had just died and with a sad face he asked me.

Ozpin : Well what would you do instead ? After all this world needs huntsmen and huntresses

I have been thinking of this for a while and decided to see just how far this plan of mine could go.

Yu : This world needs Heroes that is why the Grimm are so out of control; People know the truth about huntsmen and huntresses as do we and know that some are corrupt so this world needs people who it can look up to, In short this world needs Heroes 

We then spent an hour going over what i was willing to do if certain conditions of mine were met and Ozpin did agree to most of them so i guess only time will tell how things go and then me and Jaune left to return to the ballroom.