By the way, Victor passed that exam in full marks.

Jeff presses a hand to Victor's head. No fever. It isn't delirious talk. Victor tilts his head and kisses his hand. Jeff got shocked.

Victor asks, "You don't like shopping? You wanna hang out in bed?"

Jeff scolds, "Stop it. We promised not to do bed activities until I celebrate my next birthday."

Victor scratches his head. This isn't going out too well. Maybe he couldn't rely on script downloaded online. Maybe he should hire a scriptwriter to write personally for him.

They leave home looking a bit awkward.

Jeff is planning to make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Victor is going to hire a famous script writer to write for him. They both got their minds occupied. Not available for small talks.

Victor drops him in the back door of Xing Hai entertainment company. He kisses Jeff's cheek before he leaves the car.

Jeff couldn't shake the feeling that his boyfriend got abducted last night. Replaced with a doppelganger. The fake one could fool others. Not him.

He vows in his heart to rescue the real Victor. The poor guy must be scared. Just like him when he got abducted by a scary sasaeng.

Baozi is standing in front of Nanny car with another man. Jeff frowns when he recognizes him. It's the guy from lending company.

Baozi introduces, "This is Dong Yun. He works in our company starting today. He's our bodyguard and driver."

After what happened last time, Jerome decided to hire a bodyguard for Jeff. This time he won't take no for an answer.

They go into the company together.

Dong Yun is walking too close to Baozi.

Jeff frowns.

What is Jerome thinking? That guy used to collect debts. Baozi isn't threatened, is he?

Jeff tilts his head.

Something isn't right. They are too close.

He chooses to stand between them. Won't let this beefy guy to bully his bestie.

The twins have been waiting for him in his office. They are reading the five years contracts.

Jeff greets, "Good morning. Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

Remi nods his head. Ryan says nothing. He keeps on reading the contract in serious mode.

Jeff suggests, "If there is no problem, please sign it."

Remi asks, "You will join us in the variety show shooting, right?"

"I won't go back on my word."

"Good."

Remi signs the contract. Ryan finally signs too.

Remi says, "I will send the show contract. You aren't allowed to take bodyguard or assistant with you. The villagers don't allow too many strangers into their domain."

Baozi asks, "What if something happened to Jeff?"

Remi comments, "We will have insurance for everyone in the crews. The village hadn't get any criminal case for years. No worries."

"Jeff, you should consider it..."

Jeff taps a hand on Baozi's shoulder.

He says, "It's okay. The crews will be there with me. I will be fine."