7061-7080 Graduation Exam

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  Leng Shishao smiled, and the three people behind him also laughed.

  I have to say that Leng Shishao does have the capital to be proud.

  The ten youngest of the Leng Clan, just this status is enough to make people rush.

  You know, the Leng family are two super hermit families that can be side by side with the Dragon and Phoenix clan. What's more, the Leng family also has a Leng Queen from the dynasty, who is in favor of His Majesty.

  Although the Dragon and Phoenix clan concealed the Leng clan, don't forget that the attitude of your majesty is that of the Fu Leng clan against the Longfeng clan. Therefore, many people know the direction of the wind.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7062 Graduation Exam 3

  Leng Shishao looked at Su Luo arrogantly, flapping the folding fan in his hand, looking triumphant.

  Su Luo was speechless, how could time be so arrogant?

  Su Luo said directly: "Narcissism is a disease, I think you are incurable."

  Seeing that Leng Shishao was still talking, Su Luo raised his hand to stop: "Please don't talk to me, I feel like you Talking will be contagious."

  "Su Luo! What are you, you dare to talk to Shi Shao like this, do you know who he is?"

  Before Leng Shi Shao spoke, someone behind him stood up for him.

  The person who stood up was Zuo Han!

  The Zuo family was desperately trying to squeeze among the eight giants, and Zuo Han naturally wanted to do everything he could to please the Leng family.

  Su Luo glanced at Zuo Han, and said to the angry Leng Shishao: "Look, the one you infected."

  Murong Zexin frowned, "This elementary school girl, don't be too arrogant."

  Su Luoshen Two fingers came out: "The second one."

  Su Luo was indifferent, making the first four more popular.

  Yan Zhen originally wanted to stand up, but when she saw Su Luo's casual appearance, she worried that after she stood up and yelled, Su Luo stretched out her finger lightly: third.

  Yan Zhen really can't afford this person!

  So she glared at Su Luo violently and snorted coldly.

  Leng Shi stared at Su Luo sharply, his eyes full of violence, and then mocked and sneered: "Su Luo! Don't think that if you climb the Nangong Liuyun, everything will be fine. If you are born in the grass roots like you, you think the Dragon and Phoenix clan will let you You come in? Stop dreaming!"

  Su Luo looked at him with a smile: "Anyway, I wont send you a wedding invitation and ask you to give you a red envelope. What kind of heart do you fuck? If you stretch out your hands too long, you will get caught. People chop, talk too much, but they will suffer..."

  Su Luo made a pose of cutting his neck.

  Apart from being crushed to death by Leng Qi at home, Leng Shishao has always been superior outside! Has he ever been so angry?

  Immediately, he took a step forward, stretched out his hand to lift Su Luo's neck, and yelled, "Su Luo, go to hell!"

  Why did Leng Shishao target Su Luo for no reason?