Chapter Fifteen Blood

Turns out when you go tell three legions of trained soldiers that your an angel they don't take it to well. The three centurions came up to meet me and they all tried to kill me at the same time, and thanks to Klee and our love I was able to actually harm them.

Taking the sword that I had restored before Xander and I left for our journey out of its sheath from my side I blocked the first centurions sword. Swiping at his left arm I fake out the swing and chop off his right. Which just happened to be his sword arm. Then, grabbing his sword from his fallen arm I come up and parry the stab the guy the second centurion tries. Pushing him back into his remaining companion I let them fall then drive both blades through his gut and into the others body. Killing them both. Turning back to the still screaming centurion I grab him by the collar of his armor and throw him at his legion. Killing him and the twenty men he crashed into.

Jumping into the first legion I start a blood filled path into the very center of the three legions. Once I get to the middle I am surrounded by over 200 humans. Grabbing the nearest human I throw him into the air, following him into the air I cut his head off in front of his legionnaire companions. Grabbing his headless body I throw it towards the largest group of humans I can.

I fight my way into a very bloody circle of dead bodies. Stabbing left and right, slash left, block right. After most of the three legions are dead a certain Fallen angel literally falls out of the sky right next to me.

"Bout time you showed up. I was just about to finish them all off. I just knew you couldn't resist the fun!"

"That's not why I'm here. I want you to leave five of the strongest alive. I have plans for them. Other than that. Have all the fun you want."

"Fine, but you have to explain this better when I'm not bathed in blood."

"And smell like a dead cow.." He mumbles.

"What was that?"  I say as I kick a dead soldier his way.

"Nothing." He says as he flys away.