Chapter Ten Centuries

One hundred years passed by in the blink of an eye. Xander was still locked in his fleshy prison. So I must assume he still hates me. I have moved to a small settlement in the country called Rome. The town I live in is mediocre, barely fifty people. This is the village Klee was a part of all those years ago. Now I live in this spot, but I've grow restless in this small little place. Searching for a warlock, or even another Fallen. Someone, anyone to help me and be a friend in these hard and lonely times. Little did I know, that on that very day or night, one hundred years exactly since I has lost my whole life, I would get my wish.

Walking into my humble little home, I smell a scent that hasn't reached my senses in over one hundred years. Burning angel. Normally, mundanes have a sick, putrid stink when they burn. Angels, well they burn with a sweet and intoxicating smell. Many angels have burned themselves to death, just to get to that sweet scent.

Looking up I see what looks like a shooting star. Upon closer inspection I see it is not a bright as a star so it mu be the angel I'm smelling. Tho to my utmost surprise it is getting closer, not to the town, but to me specifically.

Running to my left I try to outrun the apparently angelic meteor, but to no avail. With a bright flash my world goes black.

Waking from my angel induced sleep I notice another body on mine, a very feminine body. Opening my eyes I see a full head of dark brown almost black hair, a bare back with a pair of white wings tipped in pitch black situated on a bare back, with a set of dark leather pants resting on a set of hips that would make any man drool. The newest Fallen looks up at me; for that is surely what it is, according to the wings; I see a beautiful set of dark doe eyes, a pair of full red lips, and a sweet little nose all on an angelic face that accents her beautiful dark brown skin tone perfectly.

"Hello." She says

"Hi."

"I hate to ask, but could I borrow your shirt? I seam to have lost mine in the fall."

"Of course, but first a name please?  I would like to know the name of the person I am giving my clothes too."

"After I get a shirt.  Then I'll tell you."With a knowing look she takes my shirt and slips it on while I close my eyes.

"You can open them now Vladimir."

"...H-how do you know my name?" I ask incredulously.

Tilting her head to the side in confusion she says "Have you already forgotten me? I mean, you are the reason I'm here. I came to fix what happened all those years ago."

"I still don't understand, I don't remember much from before my fall. I only remember what I did, my teachings, and my actual fall."

With a sad look she takes my face in her hands and brings her forehead down to mine. All of the sudden a rush of memories floods my vision, with a single word most prominent in my vision. So bright was this one word that I can still see it when I close my eyes to this day. SNOW.  Pictures of her and I side by side, fighting legions of dark twisted creatures, siting on bright beaches with her head on my shoulder. Hundreds if not thousands of times her and I slept in the same bed, sometimes after an intense night of lovemaking, and others just to be close to the one we loved. Love, I realized I loved her. This Fallen angel, the one person that I truly loved durning all my millennium in heaven. Now she has returned to me.

Looking into the eyes of Snow I see they are full of love and fear I won't recognize or love her anymore.

Deciding to put her worried to rest I lean forward and tell her something that we used to tell each other during rough times.

"Till the last breath."

With eyes brimming with tears of joy Snow leaps forward and wraps her ample frame around me. Remembering what we used to do when this happened I pick her up, pressing our waists together, and carry her into my home.

Once inside I lay her down on the bed, removing my shirt from her body I lavish attention to her chest. Then pinning her against the bed I take control of her and dominate her just as she likes it.