Chapter-27

First day was over and the second day was going to be over and namjoon is still locked up. This thing was triggering him.

He had so many wounds and cuts and a big cut on his back, too. It was first time and he understood how his other brothers felt in their childhood. He could have done something to save them but he didn't and this made him feel worst.

He now felt the pain that his brothers felt. Tears welled up in his eyes not because of the cuts, wounds or injuries but the pain his brothers felt.

He could have take this to himself but now he and his brothers, too, are feeling pain again which should not.

Namjoon is a very wise person and thinks very wisely but his weakness is someone hurting his brothers and he is can't do any thing.

He stood up, the sound of the chains tying his hands sounded in the cell. When he stood up something fall off of his pocket, probably because the clothes were teared up.

He looked at the thing which fell off of his pockets. A shiny, brown rock which was nicely carved and polished was laying on the metal, cold floor.

He bent down to pick up the rock piece which was like a cookie with a hole on the top. He remembered when he found it.

He was only seven years old and liked to spent his time in the library so one day he was as usual in the library.

He heard a sound and hid behind the shelves, he looked at Teahyung who was looking afraid and was probably hiding from someone and then yoongi entered and dragged Teahyung with him.

Before going he saw Teahyung picking up something and then when they left he was washed with guilt all over but his mind was distracted with the rock which was laying on the ground.

He felt like the rock was calling him. He picked up the piece and looked at it big eyes. He loved the rock and kept it with him.

And from that day namjoon has the rock piece.
He remembered the incident how he got the rock and again he was washed with guilt.

This time his guilt was changed into anger. He was angry with himself. He was angry because he couldn't save the ones he loved and he cared about.

He wanted to change him. He wanted to change careless and weak him.

He put more pressure on the ground on which he was standing, in anger. A sudden rage of energy flowed through his weak body.

He was weak because of the loss of energy and not getting food. Suddenly, he felt something crack.

He looked at the floor which was cracking under his pressure. He was shocked. He stepped aside and looked at the previous spot.

He looked at the rock which was shining more brightly. He looked at it carefully and first thought which came in his mind was that the rock piece was magical.

He had read so many children books which were full of strogems stories. For the first time he thought that he is having the one of the strogems but he shook his head.

That can't be possible. They only exist in children story books. But somewhere in his mind he was believing that it was one of the strogems.

He had only one way to check it out. He looked at wall in front of him. He gulped.

Then he looked at rock piece which shining awfully bright. He looked the fist and the wall again.

One, two, thr-

Punch.

He looked at wall which was now broken into pieces in front of him and he felt like he hit a pillow.