Chapter-07

I entered the shop through the glass door and look inside, walls were covered with peach and pink colour, different statues with trending clothes surrounding the room and in the left end of the room, there were stairs leading to the upper floors.

I look around and my eyes landed on my right. There was a lady wearing half naked clothes and standing on the glass counter. Computer, a machine and some other things were settled on the top of the glass counter.

I walked to the counter and wished the lady, she seemed uninterested by my presence and annoyed expression was clearly visible on her face after when I wished her. She asked me 'if I am here for a job?'

I was surprised that she knows and then returned to my earlier expression. I nodded my head and said -"I am Y/N L/N, my father told me about this store so I came here to give my interview"

After entering in the shop I finally see some expressions on her face. She looked surprised. Her eyes were wide.

"Your dad has send you here?. Don't you know anything about this job. Is he some kind of fool? Why would a father send his loving daughter here? What do you think it is just a normal job?" She asked in shocked and little bit of angry tone.

I was boiling with anger now. How dare she say these words about my dad but the thing which make me confused and curious was her words and her way of saying those words. What is wrong with this job. This seems normal.

"My dad has send me here and I know that it is just a normal clothing store and you know what my dad is the most caring and loving person and he knows where I can progress and first of all he is not a fool. I think it is just a simple normal clothing store which requires normal people. Isn't it ?" I said very angry and attitude mixing in my tone.

"You don't know what you are doing. I thought you came here by yourself but you are saying your dad has send you so you can't know any thing. I would like to suggest to you that you should not apply for this job." She said, sympathy laced in her voice.

" why? am I not suitable for this job or you are saying that I can't do this job? " I said anger was heaving in my chest.

"No, you will understand why , let me take you to the shop manager" she said smiling "by the way I am kim minho"

I just nodded at that. I was getting a suspicious feeling. I was thinking that I should not apply for this job. But now I have said yes so I have to do it. I have already made my mind that if something seems wrong I will not continue.

I followed the lady who said her name was Kim Minho. She lead me to the fourth floor, a smirk tugging on her lips. In her mind something was going on. She was thinking that if Y/N said yes for the job after seeing what I am going to show her so my doubts will be clear why she is here.

Finally we reached the fourth floor, she lead me to a big wide door, I can clearly see the manager's name written on the door. She tell me to wait outside until she tell me to come in. I followed her instructions, I was sweating and I have already planned that I will say no if I feel something suspicious.

After waiting for 5 minutes maybe the door opened again and she give me the sign to come in.

I entered the room. It was big and wide, walls were painted with red and pink with frames hanging on them. In the front of the room was a table and two chairs placed opposite to each other with the table between them.

The manager was sitting on the chair his legs crossed on the table and so many half naked girls were surrounding him and touching him on which I put my tongue out of my mouth and make a disgusted face.

"Come, take your seat" the manager said eyes me up and down in the way I don't like. He licked his tongue after seeing me.

I take the seat opposite to him nervously. He was disgusting. Now I have made my mind that if he say something wrong or follow his previous actions I will say no.

"So what is you name?" He said removing his legs from the table and adjusting them on the ground.

"M-My name is...Y/N" I said, I was hesitating and when I say my name it was very slow but can be heard cause there was silence in the room.

"Oh! Good. You can continue from today and you will have to be in my office everyday and oh! Minho give her the clothes." He said looking very exited, I don't know for what.

I frown at that after listening the line' you will have to be in my office everyday' what was that for. I looked the girls surrounding him looking at me curiously. Some were disgusted by my presence.

I was cut from the chain of my thought when a piece of cloth come in front of me. I looked at the hand, it was minho's hand so I took the clothes and unfold the pink and peach piece of cloth. My eyes instantly widen, what the heck it is? What is this shit. It was barely sewed and was very short. Now I have tolerate this man in front of me for too long and I can't Handle that anymore. I was heaving with anger and I am going to say no now.

" what do you think I am? Huh? You think I am a piece of meat. The way to eye me was very disgusting. What do you think I will be agreed like the other girls have. Now I understand why I was called fool before I met you. You know what, I am not going to work in your filthy store and never expect me to do that. Don't ever try to do what you are thinking, what do you think I will work willingly, No I will not. Take your piece of cloth and goodbye." I said throwing the cloth at his face and storming out of the store.

I get a glance of the girls, manager and Minho. Minho was smiling to herself and the girls and manager were probably were shocked as their jaws were hanging low with wide eyes.

----------

I reached in the front of my apartment building heaving with anger for what happened before. I didn't even care to take the taxi. I was walking towards my room number. As I climbed the staircase I was no longer angry as a odd feeling rushing through my body. The step closer to my room the more odd I feel.

I finally reached in front of the door showing 16 room number. I pull out my keys and unlock the door. The rush of air pass my skin. I look at my living room which was shining due to the sunlight entering the room. My feet unconsciously walking to my bedroom, I opened my bed room door and walked inside, the first thing I laid my eyes on was the 'dream catcher'. Suddenly the idea which I thought before leaving for the interview, crossed my mind.

I had to take the dream catcher and have to left it on the bench. I think I should do it so I walk towards the garden and take the dream catcher into my hands, it was so soft but I feel odd around it so decided to move towards the garden in front of me.

I was walking the I shut my door behind without locking it and walking the down the staircase towards the garden, the dream catcher was dangling in my hands.

I marched towards the garden bench and sat there watching the view. It was sunny and bright and I was sitting in the bench under a tree so was feeling a light breeze pass through me. I put the dream catcher beside me and after some minutes I stand up and give a last glance to the dream catcher and marched towards my house.

I entered my room and it was 12:45 which means lunch, I need to take lunch so I decided to prepare my lunch but before that I need something comfortable clothes so let's head to the closet.

After changing my clothes,I was unstoppably working in the kitchen, walking around the whole kitchen. I finally prepared my lunch and sat in the living room instead of sitting on the dining table.

I grab my laptop after putting the food on the table and start scrolling through my laptop enjoying my meal.
-------------------

Hello!! How are you all ?
Hope you are doing well.

You will probably be thinking about the dream catcher that Y/N has left on the bench and how will the story continue now? Well don't think about that because it will be revealed in next chapter.

I know it is a boring shitty stuff in this chapter but don't worry nice chapter are left to update.

I will update soon ( and this chapter was more than 1500 words chapter)

Wait for next update. I will update soon.

Enjoy!!!

Dream Catcher (BTS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara