Chapter-24

It was the second time that yoongi was running into the magical forest to escape from the soldiers.

The soldiers were following him since the morning and he was again running. It was like dog is chasing a cat.

He had given himself trouble. Now, he has to find the cave again.

He didn't notice that his magnifying glass was glowing powerfully. He saw the black and white tree which he saw before.

He hid behind the tree. He took deep breaths after running a marathon. He was on the stage to fall but he held himself from falling by putting his all pressure on the thick tree trunk.

When he touched the tree, cracks started to form on the trunk and a big hole appeared and the pieces of wood fall to the ground.

He looked inside and saw a tunnel. He thought that it would be better to hid himself in the tunnel.

He started to walk inside without making a single noise. He carefully stepped inside the rocky tunnel which was very small and yoongi could barely stand.

The light of the shining moon started to fade when he got deeper and deeper inside the tunnel.

He looked at the orange light emerging from his hand which was enough for him to see where he was going.

He looked at circular shining piece and something inside him wanted to know what was the history of the magnifying glass.

He wanted to know more about the shining, orange glass piece he was having and this he would know from the book which have every secret and truth of dream land.

The deeper he got, the brighter his magnifying glass shined.

He wanted to know more about the book and the powers he suddenly got. He wanted to know about the secret which are still untold.

Suddenly he thought about the two figures running inside the forest and because of them, he is in this tunnel.

He noticed that the tunnel was now wider and he can stand and walk properly.

And his mind got back to the two figures running inside the forest. Well, they were very mysterious for yoongi. Why the soldiers were following them?

This was th first question he got to ask himself. King send his soldiers begin those who ran away from him. Something suddenly popped in yoongi's head.

"Maybe they are my brothers, or maybe...y/n" he said under his breath. That can be possible because his evil father was after y/n and his brothers so maybe they were the one who ran into the forest.

Now, he was feeling like he was not alone.

He placed his hand in front of his eyes because of the sudden moonlight emerging from the big opening of the cave.

He looked outside after some minutes and saw his surroundings. It was the same cave he was in before.

So, the other way opens in the tree trunk. And the another way leads to the river which he already know.

He heard someone's footsteps, crushing the grass. Not only one person, there were more than one. He heard heavy breathings from nearby but he failed to see who it was.

Maybe the soldiers? If the soldiers were there then what will he do. He just unlocked his new powers and he don't even know if he can use them to defeat the king's special weapons.

He looked around for some weapon or something to protect himself.

He felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He was going to die any second. His eyes widen. It was like they will come out of the skull any second.