Chapter-21

Yoongi was currently feeling restless, and he was blaming himself. He was breathing heavily. Sound of noisy air was gone was now filled with only silence.

A tear rolled down his cheek and he fell to his knees. Crumbling of dry leaves filled his ears.

The trees were shining in the coloured sky with rising sun. He was in magical forest of dream land.

The feeling of loneliness filled inside him. He never cried this much since the event in his childhood. This was the exact same feeling of losing someone who is very precious for him. He felt it years ago but still he don't tell anyone.

He likes to keep his feelings with himself which leads to loneliness and burden. Yoongi was kind of cold person and don't like to show his emotions in front of anyone.

He never feels anything. He never feels.

Feeling are lost for yoongi. He is always void of any emotions.

A golden sun ray kissed his knees and the grass twinkled like colourful pearls and crystals.

Only that event still processing in his mind continuously.

"No, please no." He begged in front of the evil king, his father who was very happy seeing his son begging in front of him.

It was like a pleasure of the king to see yoongi like this. But he wanted more so he didn't stop.
He only smiled.

"Please, stop it" said yoongi. He was caught by the guards. He was standing due to the support of guards unless he would have fell to his knees.

Purple light glowed from the stick of the wizard. Wizard's stick was pointed to jimin and jungkook. They were still standing like they are hypnotised.

"Nooo" yoongi begged. He felt broken.

"I thought that you will follow my words but you refused to do it. And now here is the result for your refusal"

At that time he felt heartbroken to see his brothers lifeless standing facing his stepfather. His father has taken every thing from him.

His other brothers were in the cell and y/n was angry with him.

"Nooo, noo, nooo." He cried as loud as he can. He felt too much pain. He was in the middle of woods so he has no fear of anyone seeing him like this. "It was all my fault. I...I never deserved to be happy. I... Am a useless brat. I am stupid."

He suddenly looked behind to see any guard but he didn't found one. He thought that the guards will not follow him till here.

But what if they found him here.

He ran from the palace after that scene and now he was hiding from the soldiers who are hypnotised by his father.

Every guard was hypnotized except his father's servants.

He was not left with the energy to stood up and run anymore. He was broken.

He stared at the forests blankly after the too much shedding of tears. He was finding every single sad memory ever happened in his life.

Every single sad memory.

When a person feel heart broken he/she always thinks every single sad memory ever happened in their life to cry more.

This is what yoongi was feeling. He was helpless. He can't do anything.

He has no powers. He was feeling for anything magical to happen.