Chapter-22

A throbbing headache occur when y/n tried to wake up. She was sweating. She was trembling badly.

A fear.

A fear is what you are afraid to face, which makes you uncomfortable and terrified.

And this is what y/n was feeling. She was terrified.

But this wasn't any surprising to her but instead it was normal for her when she usually wakes up.

She took deep breaths to calm herself down. These were now normal to her.

Those dreams terrified her but she was now ed to it. It made her more terrified when she remembers the dreams.

Those dreams have something to do with the dream catcher. She was now sure and confident that the dream catcher have to do something with her dreams.

Usually dream catcher are to hang in the room usually for children so that they can sleep properly with out any horror or terrifying dreams.

But this was a opposite matter, here dream catcher is doing opposite of it's job.

May be something was off with the dream catcher or maybe it is for y/n's own good.

She was cut from the chain of her thoughts by the sound of opening the door of the room.

Wait, room.

Where she was?

She was in the hospital. Why? What happened?

She looked around the room in confusion. She was merely puzzled.

She looked at the man who was standing on the door. Adrian himself.

Her eyes widen like tennis ball. Was it again a dream? If it is then she has to wake up soon. But it was looking like reality.

"Hey, you are awake. Are you okay?" Adrian spoke, worry lacing in her voice. What really happened? Was the only thought clouding y/n's mind."hey, y/n, why are sweating too much?"

She touched her face which was wet from her own sweat. Her eyes widen.

"Um, uh, I am fine, not to worry. Just so hot in here" y/n said while using her hands as a fan so that Adrian would believe her lie, of course.

She really don't want to tell him the real reason. She had never really told about her dreams to her dad. And there is not even a single chance she is going to tell anyone.

"Well, actually what happened?"

"Wait, did you lost your memory? Do you remember me? Do you remember you name at least?" Adrian said with wide eyes. He was worrying for her which made her smile a bit.

"No it is not like that. I wonder why the people were crowding me like that and squeezing the life out of me." Y/n said while giving a warm smile which made her look beautiful in Adrian's point of view.

Adrian shook the thoughts away from his mind. What even was he thinking? He took y/n's bag which she was carrying this morning.

He placed it in front of her and took out her phone from it.

"See it yourself." Adrian said while giving a mysterious smile which was out of line of y/n's thoughts.

She was confused when Adrian just give her phone. She become more confused when she thought that how is she going to know that what happened?

But instead of interrogating with Adrian she took the phone from his grip and opened it revealing a screen full of notifications.

Those notifications were annoying her since this morning. She rolled her eyes and decided to first sort out what was it.