Chapter-25

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing beside me. My eyes were like tennis balls.

Those dreams will never let me sleep properly.

I took few minutes to calm myself from the dream which was something else. Soldier, tunnel and specially yoongi. And the fire strogem.

"I don't understand why I remember my dreams so clearly." I said under my breath.

I turned off the alarm which was singing the morning song to wake me up. I glanced at my phone's screen and my eyes were like they will fall out any second.

My phone was filled with the news of me. It was another day like that. I got so many requests on my Instagram account.

And I can't believe but I got a message from my stepmother. What?! Really? Am I blind.

I rubbed my eyes many times to see if I am correct and I am. It was my stepmother's message.
~
This morning changed y/n's life completely. She became the model for the company she worked in. She was the special model.

She become famous so quickly in one night. But it was really very suspicious because no one could become this much famous in one night.

I mean so many people become famous in one night but it was very suspicious for her.

She thought that some one was behind it.

These thought made her feel that someone was behind it. She was not sure but she was feeling that someone did it for her.

This morning was not a normal morning for her.

She went out o her apartment to her job. When she got there, she met with a sight of thousands of people covering the narrow street. Many guards were trying to silent the crowd.

When y/n got out of Adrian's car she thanked him and walk towards the narrow path with was given to her to walk to the company.

On her both sides were a crowd of people with so many cameramen and reporters. She bowed to them and gave a wave to everyone and walked towards the building.

She entered and met many of her staff workers bowing in front of her and wishing her. She smiled at them and bowed.

One of her colleague walked towards her with a wide smile."boss needs you in her office" she said with a bright smile.

Y/n hummed at that and walked towards the lift. She entered the room where the young lady was sitting waiting for her.

Y/n wished her with a smile and received more brighter one.

"As you can see, you did a really great job. It was your first time and you were perfect. I really appreciate that and I wanted you to be our company's special model." The boss smiled at her after ending her speech.

A big smile made its way to y/n's face. She was more than happy. She got promoted in just a week.

"Thank you very much. It is a golden opportunity for me. Thank you very much" y/n said with excitement filling her system.

The manager smiled at her brightly. Y/n bowed before the manager one last time and left the office.

A smirk grew onto the manager's face. She pocked up her phone and dialed a no.

"Yes boss?"

"Well, everything is going Good and I wanted to tell you about our next step"

"Yes boss. Did you promoted her?"

"Yes and now it is the time for you. Did you understand?"