Chapter-14

I was staring at the food in front of me. What? Food? Where did it came from. I have already taken my dinner. The last thing I remember was I jumped on my bed and everything blackened.

Ah! Wait, I understand it is a dream, i am in my dream. But why it keeps happening.

But food? Where does it came from? What was my last dream?

Think think think what Is it?
Ah! Why can't I remember. What is it. I closed my eyes and started to think, my read was still facing the food plate.

"What happened, Y/N? A voice came, I know this voice. I quickly opened my eyes and looked up from my plate to everyone who was sitting around the table.

Ah! Now I remember, I was having my dinner in my last dream.

I looked at the faces whose eyes were on me. I looked at them embarrassed. Shade of pink covering my face.

"What happened?" Then the same voice asked, it was hoseok.

I looked at him. "It is nothing, I was just thinking something" I said, I don't wanted to tell them.

"Well, you don't answer my question, yet" Teahyung said, smiling at me. I looked at him and the others continue to talk and eat food.

I looked at him confused. "What was it?" I asked. I didn't remember any question, he asked.

"Are you okay?, I think you need to sleep, let's go to bed" yoongi said looking at me, who was staring at me from the starting.

"Uh...i-i was" I looked at him, I was hesitating. His gaze was piercing on my face.

"You need to sleep" he said with a harsh tone, with a straight and emotion less face.

"I just need some air, I am going to walk in the garden. You can continue" I said not wanting sleep. I answered as all the faces which were on me, looked away, still silent. They nodded their heads.

I walked out of the room, my eyes attached to the floor. I walked until I can't hear their voices. I looked around, I was in a hall. I don't know where the garden is. Just say that I wanted to get out of their piercing gaze.

I walked between the two long walls on either sides of me covered with veins, flowers and gold. Lamps were lighted as it was night time.

I walked an walked until I reached in the part where I saw a photo hanging on the wall. There were seven wolves in the picture with different coloured furs. Every wolf's eyes were of different colour but they are same to the eye colour of princes. I know the colour of yoongi's eyes. One of the wolf in pic has same eye colour as yoongi's. Wait, what.

What was the eye colour of other princes? What was it? Think think think.

I don't know, I have a suspicious feeling. Is something wrong? What is it?

I was cut from the chain of my thoughts when I hear someone's footsteps taping on the floor very fast. I look around, no one was there.

Who was it. I looked on the both sides of the hall but they were empty. I had a gut feeling.

I quickly turned around and walked out in the Hall, it was not walking but I was running. I ran until I reached a big door. I opened it and bumped into one of the guard. I looked at him and he looked at me wide eyed. He quickly closed the door and stand straight on his place, others followed his actions.

They were straight like a statue. I walked inside the room and I looked at the heaven in front of Me. It is a heaven for me.

I looked at the shelves of books in front of me, arranged nicely. Some lamps were lighted in the room, giving a golden look to the books. Till now I forgot about the garden and that picture.

I walked further into the library. I walked between every shelf, looking at the books.

I was looking for a book, a nice book which I can read with interest. I was walking and reading the names of the books written on the spine of every book with golden colour.

I stopped at the book named- 'the cursing history of dreamland'. Wait. Cursing history??.

It was a green coloured volumed book with golden letters on it. It was very thick. Its pages were old like if I touch them, they will burn at the moment.

I pull out the book from the shelf. It was really very heavy. I hugged it on my chest and walked to the cushions to sit and read it. There was dim lighting in the room. I walked to the cushions and there was perfect lighting for me.

I sat on the cushions in front of me. I opened the book and I was shocked. My jaw dropped from my mouth. I looked at the letters which ere shinning. Wait. Do the letters shine. No they don't.

I quickly get up and checked the other books by opening the. Their letters were not shining. Why?

Is that a magical book?.

I glanced at the book from a distance with wide eyes. A random book opened in my hands. My jaw was hanging low.

That was literally shining like it has a golden shield around it. I put the book in my hand at its respective place and walked to the book resting on the table near the cushions.

I walked and turned the pages which were shining. Letters were reflecting light like the were made of glass. It looks like someone has write them with glass.

You can consider the pic, it  depends on your choice (credits to pintrest for the pic)

You can consider the pic, it depends on your choice (credits to pintrest for the pic)

I opened the first page and start reading the book.

Dream land was a very beautiful kingdom. It was found by a king who was very nice...
-------------
Hello! How are you all?

And from Here the mystery starts. It seems interesting too. Well I have decided the whole story and ending is nice too( according to me)

It will be a nice story !!!!

I will update soon. From now I will update with a gap as too much work load.

Hope you enjoy

Enjoy!!!!!