Chapter-13

I entered inside the manager's office. She was sitting on her usual spot. I wished her and smiled at her. She then wished me back with a warm smile.

"Take you seat" she said pointing at the seat in front of her.

I sat down on the chair. "So, as it is your first day, I should tell you about your timetable and your seating arrangement" she said smiling at me politely.

I nodded at her words. She tell me about my seating arrangement was on seventh floor. I took the files and forms and so many papers from her desk. They were not too much but I feel like they were.

I made my way to the lift and before stepping out of her office I smiled at her and waved at her before heading out.

I was in the lift with bundle of papers, I have to read and sign and make some too designs of dresses with required material. I walked out of the lift and to my seat.

My seat was next a guy. He smiled at me when saw me passing by. Then he wished me. He was busy making a design of a dress in his laptop screen. He was wearing spectacles and his orbs were blue and green shade. His hairs we're jet black which were reaching his eye level. His skin was pale.

I walked to my seat and put the bundle of paper on the table and look at my table which contains a computer. Different stuff was placed on the table already.

 Different stuff was placed on the table already

Kind of like above pic. You can consider others as per your choice. (All credits to pintrest)

-

---------------
After so many hours of signing the sheets and planning the new dress. I stretched my body on my seat on which I was sitting for hours. I yawn escape my mouth.

I was so tired now. I looked at the time, it was lunch time. I took a glance of my seatmate who shut his laptop settled on his table, put some papers in the drawer and he got up from his seat.

I was looking the boy and now I was looking up as he was tall and I was small as I was sitting on my seat. He smiled at me.

I smiled at him back. I realised that I was staring at him for so long so I quickly turned to my desktop screen.

"Its already lunch time. Are you going to eat the lunch?" He asked from beside still standing high.

I avoid his gaze on me. I was feeling a little bit embarrassed after staring at him for so long.

I just nodded my head on his question still avoiding his gaze."ok, I will meet you in the canteen" he said before running to the canteen.

I looked at his running figure. I was going to say something but he ran. I looked back at my desktop screen. I don't want to work anymore. Now I am hungry. I will eat first. I decided to eat. So I put my stuff at their respective places.

I stood up from my seat. I feel nice. I walked to the canteen with my lunch box in my hands. I was still trying to forgot about the dream.

Why I am getting this types of dreams?. Am I too much addicted to BTS? Or is there something these dreams means? So many questions pop in my head which are still unanswered. I want the answers of the questions.

Its just there are so many things going in my life right now and I am facing problem in handling them.

I opened the canteen door and found so many people. How am I supposed to find him in this crowd of people?. The whole canteen was filled with the smell of different delicious foods. I am a big fan of food.

I love food very much. When it comes to food I don't wanted to do anything else.
--------------
I came out of the big building and smiled at the guard wishing hi 'good evening'. I looked at my watch, its 6:30 p.m

I am so much exhausted to prepare my food after so much work on my first day. I searched for taxi. If my luck was too I will get the taxi.

I walked forward to find any taxi but didn't found one so I decided to move forward.

I was walking and walking and walking in search of the taxi. But as per my lunch I didn't get one. I looked at my surrounding and realised that my legs have walk a lot. I mean I am near my apartment.

I walked go to the front of the big building. And i t is the same apartment I am living in so I guess I have to buy my good from the nearby restaurant.

I looked around before started to walk towards the restaurant I know.

I walking and I feel like some one is following me. I looked at my back again but no one in particular, I found. I looked at the bright light emerging in my front from a big glass door.

I looked at the source of light and I saw that I am in front of the restaurant. I entered in giving a last glance to the busy street to confirm that no one is here following me.

I opened the big glass door and walked to the counter to place my order. I smiled at the lady in front of me as I have met her before too. She smiled at me back. I placed my order and was waiting on a corner table of the restaurant.

So many people were busy in eating their food with their family. I really miss my family very much. I was feeling very sad about leaving my dad but can't do anything.

I looked at the counter that the lady was going to call my name. So before she could I walked to the counter and smiled at her. I paid the bill and grab the bags full of food.

My mouth was watering at the thought of food I am really very hungry but why wouldn't I be, after all I worked too much in the office.

I climbed the star case of the apartment and opened my room door.

I walked to my bed room to change into my very comfy clothes. After that I ran to the kitchen to serve my food and placed them on the living room table.

I thought that I will watch some Netflix after all. I was watching Netflix on the big screen in front of me and enjoying my food.

After that I washed the dishes and decided to prepare for tomorrow.

I planned everything and it was now 8:3p.m I decided to call my dad. I wanted to talk to him ad tell him every thing

----------
After a long talk with my dad I feel very nice. I didn't told him about my dream, I still fell that If I told him I am only going to make him worry.

I looked at the clock , it nearly 9:10 p.m. it was really a long talk. I walked to my rooms and jumped on my bed. It feels so much comfy and I think I can spent my whole life here.

It is very comfortable.
--------------

Hello!!

I will update soon. Sorry for bowling and late chapters and short too.

I am currently drowning in the burden o assignments.

Byee!!

Enoy!!!