Chapter-33

Y/n opened her eyes with. She was sweating in the dark room. She was bounded by ropes on an old wooden chair. Her body was aching due to sleeping in very uncomfortable position.

"Yesss. I am now able to control her sleeping schedule. I can make her sleep for days but I can't change her dreams." Y/n heard a voice of an old lady which sounded very much familiar.

"That is good. I am glad that I called you. After the portal was closed I am stuck here with these useless creatures." Another voice came. It was different from the previous one. Y/n recognised this one. It was her step mother's voice but what she said was out of y/n's understanding.

"Yessss. But I have to say that these people have some really good devices. They are advanced" it was again the voice of an old lady.

"Yeah but why do we care. We need to open the portal as soon as we can. I killed her father and now I need to remove the traces  which I made while living on earth." Her step mother replied to the old lady and her words just broke y/n's heart. It was true that her father was killed by her mom.

"Yes keep going then. Oh! And I need to tell you something that everything in dreamland is going our way. Water strogem bearer went inside the dark forest and fainted. He will die soon. Fire and darkness strogem bearer are severely injured. They will die soon." The lady took a pause and laughed loudly with her stepmother. "Rock strogem bearer will also die soon because of blood loss. Y/n fainted while fighting so she must be awake now"
The lady finished her words and y/n just couldn't move. She didn't heard their conversation after that.

Her blood became cold and her breath was not steady. She was shocked. She didn't knew that the princes are going to die. She was so caught in fighting that she didn't paid attention to them. She didn't knew why but she felt the urge to save them even though she hated them.

She tried to untie the ropes around her but the door of the dark room opened with a stinking smell and bright light. Y/n closed her eyes because of the light. She saw that it was the same lady who she saw before sleeping. The lady who claimed that she was her mother.

"Oh so you are awake. Now my daughter how do you feel. I know you heard our conversation. So clever!" The old lady said these words to y/n in very uncomfortable tone which made y/n flinch.

"C'mon sis she is same as you" her step mother said to the old lady.

That means the old lady is her step mother's sister and the old lady is really her mother. Her own mother who doesn't belong to this world. Who belong to dreamland. That means y/n belongs to dreamland. She is the daughter of the nature goddess. The same nature goddess who cursed the whole dreamland years ago.

Her eyes widened as she realised that the old lady was her mother and her aim is to take over the seven kingdoms, dreamland and mistgreen kingdom, where the old wizard lived who send the mother of the seven princes to the king of dreamland. Mistgreen kingdom, the enemy kingdom of dreamland.

She realised that she can't bring police in this case 'cause it is not their world. Her step mother wants her to kill the seven men "BTS" because she made them. She brought them.

That is why her mother wanted her to be a kpop idol so, she can remove her traces because after that if the portal opens and she returned to her own world then the events happened on this earth will affect the future.

Her eyes welled up with tears after the realisation hit her. She can't kill BTS and just return back to her own world and live peacefully but what choice she has.

"Don't do this" she said in her teary voice to her mother and her stepmother who happens to be her own aunt.

"She realised it. She knows what we are gonna do. That is quick" her stepmother said this y/n's mother and laughed with her.