Chapter-16

I quickly sit on my bed, tightly grabbing the sheets on the bed around me. I was covered in sweat. I was shivering. My lips were trembling. My eyes were wide from fear. I was breathing heavily.

I was terrified. Too much terrified.

I searched around my room. I gaze was dancing across the room until it landed on the dream catcher. Its feathers were swinging as usual. I feel like it is smirking at me.

It was not my habit till but now I have to make this my habit. It always happens to me. I always watch a terrifying dream and in that dream I am waiting to wake up any second but I wake up at the wrong time.

In some days I will use to it but now I am very much afraid. I don't know why. I really want someone to live with me. I feel terrified sometimes, when I am alone.

Suddenly a loud sound make me jump and I fell off of my bed. My blanket fell with me and due to that my face was safe from any injury that can cause if that blanket didn't fall before me.

I looked at my phone and found out it was my alarm. Oh! I forgot that I have changed my alarm tune yesterday only. I think I really want my dad to comfort me.

I really feel alone. Too much alone.

I really want a companion that can comfort me.
I want someone so that I don't feel terrified and alone.

I usually don't like to make friends and I had no friends when I was younger. I really like to be cold and distant with others but when I am close to some one I feel comfortable and I behave like Teahyung.

Yeah, Teahyung. Wait, Teahyung. No. Shivers ran to my spines as I remember his terrifying face in my dream.

This was the first time I thought about my dream after waking up. It was very scary. I just wanted to woke up from my dream. And I am up.

I felt a little but relaxed after seeing my surroundings. I still remembered that Teahyung with evil, smoky eyes. Jet black hairs, an evil smirk tucked on his lips when he hold that leaf on my face to make me unconscious.

And that yoongi with his different coloured eyes and a evil smirk. It was horrifying.

And that book. That book. That can tell me everything about the history of dreamland. I have already read about a little bit.

I have read that it was cursed. It was cursed years ago, by a goddess. It was never called dreamland before.

It was called 'violet kingdom'. It was ruled by a very nice king. Everyone love their king. It was also mentioned that the king met a beautiful goddess who was a forest goddess. She was so much beautiful. She don't looked like the usual people. Her skin colour, eyes, lips and hairs, everything was different.

That king liked her but his enemy wants her to get control over the whole kingdom. His enemy wants the goddess do that he can get control over the kingdom and make that goddess his slave.

But the nice king knew it and never wanted this to happen so he visited her in the forest near his kingdom which was very magical. It was colourful. The king requested her to be the queen of the violet kingdom. But the goddess was angry at this and she refused to marry the king.

The king trued harder and he told the goddess about his enemy kingdom. But the goddess didn't listened. She ignored him. His begged her for her own good and the goddess gave up but she make one condition to marry the king. The king accepted that and asked what the condition is.

The condition was that, he will never cause war between his kingdom and other kingdoms, and if he did so the goddess will vanish.

The king was a little taken aback by the condition thinking of it as weird but he agreed.

His enemy found out about it and he caused a war between his and the violet kingdom due to which king had to fight. He fought and the goddess found out about it.

She was so much angry, she visited him to the kingdom and she told him that he had not kept his promise and she will never live with him.

With that she stormed out of the castle and she used her power.

She was flying in the high sky. Any one can see her from the far distance. Other kingdoms can see her, she was this much high.

Fire was burning in her eyes. She saw too much bloodshed around her and with that her clothes transformed into a magical white dress and a crown formed on her head.

She yelled with anger that the king's children will be cursed and that curse will be broken by a goddess which will be the queen but she will never murder anyone and if she did that she can marry the king of the future which will be very difficult for her.

And the goddess said that too that she cursed that the goddess like this will never born. And this kingdom will be a dream for her.

This will never exist on this planet. It will be a dream.

With those last words she vanished in the air. The king fell on his knees and cried.

His enemy knew that he had no other chance to get over the king Dom but he took a help of a powerful magician.Who knew black magic.

He took help of a magician and he told the magician to curse a beautiful woman and he planned to give that woman to the king of violet kingdom.

His enemy succeeded and he gave the woman to the king and she married the king of violet kingdom.

She became the queen.

She gave birth to seven princes and when she gave birth to the last prince , she died.

The king was broken. He cried too much.

But his enemy didn't know that he has done a great mistake which will be not good for him in future.

the king died soon after the death of his wife. The enemy took the advantage of that and he became the ruler of the kingdom-' Violet' but he never knew that he has done a great mistake.

>>>>>>(this was written in the book but y/n have not read this yet but I am telling you in advance about the history of dreamland)<<<<<<
-------------------------

I was thinking about the book as I was on my way to my office and today my manager called me told me that I will have to do modelling for their new product and I was so much exited as it was my first dress.

I entered in the shop and head to my manager's office in excitement. But I don't forget to wish everyone in my way.

I entered her office and wished her
Good morning manager.
-----------------
Hello!! Hope you're enjoying this.

I have already make it mysterious but you know I have gave a whole hind for future chapters.

So please read this chapter carefully and if you don't understand something so please comment me.

If you have not read it carefully so read it again as it is very important chapter.

Will update soon, sorry for short chapterssss

Enjoy!!!!