Chapter-26

Y/n, hurriedly, got out of the airport and took a taxi to the hospital where her father was admitted.

The restlessness was inside her. She was restless from inside to see her beloved father.

She can't let him die, no matter what. He was the only one who gave her freedom and happiness and also the only thing that y/n never experienced, love.

She was given love which she had never experienced but her father loved her so much that she knows what love really is?

Love is a bond or relationship between souls. Love is the feeling of care and protection.

Love is an emotion. It is only an emotion but it has impact on people. People are mad for love. People are mad in love.

Love is the feeling of never letting someone go who you care about and want to protect.

You never want that person to go through darkest time and live in hell. You never want that person to even get a scratch because you also wanted to make them feel what love really is.

You wanted to see them happy.

These are only emotions but they have great impact on us.

Ever wondered that a person with emotions suddenly become emotionless. That will be horrifying.

What happen when a person never know any feeling, any emotion which they knew before?.

"We are here, ma'am" the taxi driver said pulling y/n out of her restless thoughts.

She gave a slight nod and handed the sufficient amount to the driver. She was scared. Scared to lose her father.

She entered the big building and ran towards the reception.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asks with a nice tone and a smile.

"I am Mr. F/l/n daughter. I am here to meet him"

"Oh...OK, let me...guide you to his room" the receptionist said, suddenly her smile erased from her face.

"How is he?" Worried y/n asked following behind the receptionist. "Is he okay?"

The restlessness inside her was clearly be heard in her tone. She was worried and scared at the same Time.

The receptionist didn't answer the question and walked towards the room where her father was admitted.

"Tell me...answer me." She become afraid. "Tell me how he is?"

The Lady didn't answer y/n's question and kept walking. Her young face was filled with sadness.

She stopped in front of the room no. 23.

Y/n slowly opened the door and walked inside the room. She searched for her dad and he was on the bed

"Sorry"

Tears welled up in y/n's eyes. She managed to walk towards her father's bed. She saw her father's face in the blurry vision.

She can't hold. She burst out in tears. She cried out. She had no energy left to stand and her knees become weak.

She fell on her knees. She burst out crying loudly in front of her dead father whom she loved so much.

She cried out with so much pain.

She thought it as a very bad and terrifying dream.

"It-it...is a d-dream, isn't it" the pain in her voice was heart melting."tell me...TELL ME"