The Nine of Spades

Start from the beginning

" Fell in love, heartbroken" I start laughing. " I only love three things" I showed her my pinky finger " first my family" then my ring finger " myself " then my middle finger " heere jawaharaat " I trace the diamond necklace with my hands which I wore on my neck.

" So don't take tension about my heart getting broken" I fell on the mattress behind which is under me " and you tell me which marriage have love in it? Love only shown in movies and shows there is no love in real life if there is love then there is no divorces, affairs and sacrifices in marriage"

" Means you don't love him," Kurti asked.

" Yes"

" Then why do you want to marry him?"

" Because he is a Prince and has a Palace"

" But..."

" Yar I don't have energy to talk any more now go and let me rest" I turned on the mattress and close my eyes.

" Fine" I hear her footsteps going towards the door.

^^^^^^

Office

Rehan Pratap Singh

I open the door and raised my eyebrow looking at the view in front of me. Soham is sitting on top of the table and Dev is on a chair and Karthik is on the couch all of them with glasses in their hands.

" I asked you all to concentrate on the work and here you all are, what are you all doing?" I shouted.

" hum log toh gum me pee rahe hai" Dev said wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

[ We are drinking in sadness]

" Gum?"

[ Sadness]

" Yes bro," Soham said and jumped down from the table and walk towards me. He stands in front of me and places his hand on my shoulder.

" I never thought one day we have to see this" Soham looked down sadly.

" You're right," Dev said sadly.

I don't know what happened? I walk towards the table and picked up the file which is laying there and check it.

Hope not another loss happened now.

Soham snatched the file from my hand.

" We are not talking about this," he said.

" Then?"

" We never thought this happened with our Prince" Soham said placing his head on my shoulder.

" What happened with me?" I asked jerking my shoulder so he stands straight.

" Looks like apko sadma laga hai" Soham said.

[ Looks like you're in shock]

" That's why he doesn't want to talk about" Karthik get up from the couch and place his hand on Soham shoulder.

" What happened?" I asked with gritted teeth.

" Your marriage proposal got rejected," Dev said, I knitted my eyebrows.

" Yes I never thought someone rejects your marriage proposal but Aarav did this" Soham.

" He didn't do such a thing" I go and sit on my chair.

" He did because it's been 2 days and no response came from his side" Dev and Karthik sit the chairs in front of me and Soham on the table.

" C'mon guys you seriously think that," I asked them.