Crosshair/Venereal~

Start from the beginning

"Aw, look at you becoming very needy for me~" He teased.

You looked to the side wondering how in the galaxy he was able to read you so easily. You felt his eyes scan over your body, silently judging you. He clicked his tongue a few times which caught your attention.

"This outfit is covering too much of you, I'm going to need you take it all off." He said.

"All of it?" You whispered, blushing furiously.

"All of it."

With that, you unlatched your legs from around him and he stepped back, waiting impatiently. It took you a moment but you gained control of your actions and stood up. Crosshair then sat down and continued to stare at you as if waiting for a show, which is what you were going to give him. You turned around then slipped out of your pants and left them discarded on the floor along with your shirt, leaving you in your undergarments. You turned back around to see him already without his armor and blacks, only in his briefs. Suddenly, he pulled you onto his lap where his hips were being straddled. He pulled you into a rough kiss and you obliged by pressing yourself against him. You became impatient and internally smirked as an idea came to mind. You started to grind your hips against his, causing him to groan. He pulled back and grabbed ahold of your jaw, forcing you to look at him.

"What did I say about being a good girl, d'arbav?" He asked sternly.

"Hm, I don't know, you're gonna have to remind me." You said as you smirked and bit your lip.

"Baby, do you dare to do this?"

You only hummed in response and continued to grind against him. You were testing him and you knew it because his patience was wearing thin. He harshly gripped your hips making you stop and close one eye at the sudden move. He leaned close to your ear to make sure you can hear him well.

"Do you know what happens if you misbehave like that?" He whispered as he nipped your skin.

You bit your lip to repress the moan wanting to escape your lips. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of pleasing you. Crosshair stopped and without warning, he flipped you two over to where he was hovering over you. You became dazed at the sudden action and watched him as he placed himself between your legs. He ever so slowly started to take off your panties as he saw how wet you were. He smirked knowing he was the only one to do this to you. A loud moan left your lips as he used his tongue to stroke over your wet folds, which built up your arousal even more. You arched your back as you felt his tongue slide inside of you. You couldn't help but let out loud moans as he proceeded eat you out. You used your legs to bring him closer to get him impossibly deeper. You felt a knot tighten in your stomach, signalling your oncoming release.

"I-I'm....close." You managed to say before letting out another moan.

He knew this and pulled back before you could even cum. You looked down to see him with a sinister look and didn't even ask why he stopped. He flipped you over to where you were on top of him. You didn't even notice he took boxers off until he sheathed inside of you. You let out a gasp turned moan as you continued to ride his hardened cock, enjoying this newfound position. He continued to fuck you as he tore off your bra. You didn't care since you were too busy being focused on what was going on below you. You let out raspy moans as he multitasked at fucking you and massaging your breasts. You felt your release growing near and you picked up the pace. He knew what you were doing and helped you by thrusting incredibly deeper than he already is. You let out a long exaggerated moan as the knot in your stomach snapped and your juices spilled out all over him. Not soon after, he cummed all over your walls with him still inside you. You stayed seated on him as you both breathed heavily, recovering from the blissful experience. He slowly unsheathed himself from you and you fell onto the bed next to him, drained from the amount of pleasure that overwhelmed you. Crosshair pulled the covers over you two and held you close, placing soft kisses to your neck.

"Why is it you?" You mumbled.

"Hm?" He perked up at your sudden question.

"Out of all the clones that could've fucked me, it had to be you. Why?"

"I'm the best at this kind of thing."

"Oh, fuck you."

"You already did."

"Shut up and hold me."

You turned over to face him and cuddled into his warm chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, pressing himself against you. You were about to fall asleep before you felt his fingers rubbing your already abused cunt. You did your best to suppress the upcoming moan as you glared at him.

"Now's not the time-" a loud moan interrupted your sentence as he slipped in two fingers.

"You were saying?" He asked with a cocky tone.

"Just...fuck me, ah~"

"With pleasure."

You two stayed up all night having multiple rounds until you were completely drained of arousal. You couldn't remember how many you went because you couldn't focus with the amount of pleasure you were given. And it was that night, this night, that he snuck into your room and claimed you as his.
_________________________________________________

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗?

This is my first attempt at writing smut, so let me know if you enjoyed it

D'arbav - Princess

Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night, y'all 😊