Iman on the other hand was just gazing at the situation with no emotion or what so ever.

"Why can't i bhai? Why do you care so much huh? Do you also like her huh. Tell me, speak up. I want to hear it. You convinced mum and dad to get me engaged to Tee right? Why. Just WHY?" Zayn growled grabbing azan by his collar.

"BECAUSE SHE'S MY WIFE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HER." Azan spat angrily. Many gasps were heard..

Bilal, Mahreen and fatima were thinking what a big mistake azan just made while iman's emotionless expression was replaced with a SHOCKED one. Alina and zayan were gazing between azan and Iman. Azan also had a shocked expression on what he blurted out and Zayn just turned stiff on hearing the new information as his hand slipped from Azan's collar. Let's just say they was a whole new level of tension in the room.

I'm loving this too much. Angela smirked.

Everywhere was silent for some minutes until Zayn broke it laughing loudly like a maniac.

All eyes shifted towards him.

"Oh please. What do you take me for? A fool?" He paused still laughing again. "You think i'll believe that Iman is your wife. Ohh such a joke of the century. A round of Applause for our comedian, wow that was hilarious. If Zayan said this then i'll gladly believe him but you oh please bhai it's a really cranky joke." He laughed..

"Zayn honey calm down. Come sit beside me okay." His mom said in concern..

"No. I'll stand here till you all give me answers. You heard him right, he's saying trash that Iman is his so called wife. Mum you know it's not true, why aren't you all saying something." -Zayn

"Zayn sweetie. Look Fatima is here, she's beautiful, just forget Iman my dear. Please." His mom pleaded.

"That's not the point. Why can't i have Iman huh? What is Bhai even talking about." -Zayn.

"Son calm down. Your bhai is right okay. Iman is his wife but don't jump into conclusions. Here's how it happened.........." Mr Qureshi explained the whole situation.

The three siblings held a shocked expressions on their faces while Angela was still smirking.

"So they're married?" Zayn asked still in shock.

"Yes son" mr Qureshi replied. "But it's temporary, they'll get divorced soon." Mrs Qureshi added.

Azan couldn't help but roll his eyes at what he just heard.

Like hell will i divorce her. He thought.

"I'm still confused about the whole situation but I'll let it slide as they'll get divorced soon." Zayn sighed.

Azan's jaw ticked.

"You better start planning your engagement with Fatima cause i won't and will never divorce Iman. I know I've been a bad husband but i'm ready to make amends." Azan said gazing at Iman who moved her eyes away from him.

He thinks he can decive me. Iman thought.

"Awww what a beautiful confession. Scrap that bhai, I've never seen you show an ounce of care for Iman even as a human being and what if Iman wants to get divorced huh?" Zayn smirked.

Azan turned pale hearing that.

He's never thought about it.

What if Iman is willing to divorce me? I've been a jerk to her since and two days ago i even tried to kiss her.

"She'll never want that." Azan replied unsure of his own answer.

"Oo she will. Have you forgotten about Alishba? Don't forget she's carrying your baby bhai." Zayn said but bit his tounge immidiately realizing what he just blurted out.