Chapter 10: Addicting

Start from the beginning

I then grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him down. He slipped and fell back on the bed. I chuckled and he shook his head with a grin. I climbed my way over to him and kissed him. He responded gently and kissed me back. I allowed myself to pull the covers off him to show his torso and abdomen. I rested my hand on his abdomen and he clenched his jaw as our lips moved in a swift but gentle movement.

Our lips departed and I quickly pecked him on the neck. "Come on and get up. We have to be in Arkansas within a few hours" I informed him as I climbed off him.

He got out of bed still covering himself and when he came to the bathroom, he shyly dropped the covers and I grinned. He blushed before closing the door.

                                                                            +Zayn+

I started the water to the shower and stepped in. I closed the curtain and let out a sigh as I allowed the water to trickle down my bare backside. I wrapped my arms around my waist as I remembered the feeling of Harry's touches. I bit down the corner of my bottom lip. I remember the feeling of his hands as they slipped down from my waist to my thighs, his lips on the crook of my neck and then to my shoulders, and his lips on mine and then to my collar bone. It was a blissful feeling.

It was the same feeling I had with Liam when we first kissed. His body on mine, his lips moving with mine, and his tongue against mine. It was a nice feeling---but then, he just crushed my bones with matches the next day. He just left me, hurting.

I washed the soap around my body and allowed the water to wash it all way. As I held my head down and allowed the water to rinse me, I felt a cold touch brush onto the skin of my backside. It was maybe Harry, but something in my gut was telling me that this touch wasn't his. The touched traveled down to my small back and it stung. As if a sharp needle was in the mixture. I turned my head quickly. Nothing. My heart was beating at a very swift pace that not even I could control.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. A towel wrapped around my waist and I looked at myself in the mirror. Something in my gut didn't feel right about anything. I sighed and shrugged it off. I splashed some water in my face and when I looked up my cheek felt strange. Like hot. I turned my face to the side and placed my hand to my cheek. It grew red. I wasn't sick or anything. I sighed. As I turned to look on the other side, I saw a person looking at me from behind. I looked back and saw nothing. The person was female. I could tell.

I walked out of the bathroom quickly and straight into Harry's room. I dried off and saw a pair of clothes laid out for me already. Harry must have laid them out for me. How sweet of him.

I threw on the red tee shirt, the pair of blue jeans, and I wore my white sneakers. When finished, I walked downstairs to see Harry sitting on the settee, waiting for me.

"You get dressed fast" I said. He grinned and said that I did the same.

He then kissed my lips and smiled within doing it. As I moved my lips with his, I felt something sting in my head. I pulled away. Harry looked worried.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes" I lied. "We should go." Harry and I left his house and I walked to his car but he zipped to me---blocking me.

"What?" I asked.

"We are going to Arkansas. No car. Just me."

I looked confused and he then scooped me up to carry me in his arms. He then hurried and rushed through the trees. Everything looking so vivid and buzzing. I wish I could run like this. Free and out. It must be a beautiful thing to expeirence.