Chapter 5: Meeting Everybody

Chapter 5:
                                                                 Meeting Everybody

                                                                   +Zayn+

My eyes peeled open gently the next morning. It felt like I was being closed in a box. My room seemed so smaller to me. Maybe I am just having an episode or something due to the humidity. I sighed as I sat up on the edge of my bed. I still had their faces in my head. Louis Tomlinson and---Liam Payne. I know that it is wrong to fancy two people at once--- especially after you still are slightly in love with your former lover (for me, my only lover). Sigh.

I took a shower. Lotion. I wore my red t-shirt under my dark blue button-down shirt---leaving the two top buttons undone, fixing my collar, dark colored jeans, and my white Air Force 1's. I used a brush to slightly and carefully curl up the front of my hair---allowing the streak of blond to pop out.

I went downstairs to find the kitchen empty----Jake wasn't down there. I looked all around, he wasn't there. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I looked for something to have. I found a bowl of fruit with some yogurt. I remembered when mom would mix up yogurts with random fruits to start or day---she did that with me too.

I took the blue berry yogurt scooped it into a small cup, added raspberries, banana, and a few slices of of apple to it. I mixed it together with a plastic spoon before taking a bite. I chewed. Swallow. I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip.

The thought of Liam was beautiful, and Louis--- the boy with unbelievable strength, was delighting. I fancied them both. Strange to me. I took a glance at the clock and saw that I had five minutes before I had to leave. I sighed. I took another bite at the yogurt before throwing it away.

I left the house with my book bag on my back. I locked the door shut and got into my truck. I slammed the door closed and sighed. I didn't know why I was so frustrated this morning. Was it the fact that I still couldn't get over Chase? Me fancying two of the most beautiful people I have ever met in this town? My injured and hurting hand? I don't know why I am so frustrated. Sigh.

I started the engine before pulling off. When I came up to my school and parked the car, I heard a knock on my car window once I clicked the engine off. I looked only to find a smiling Lume. It was like I had a glowing light around me that could let her know I was here---that or she could scence me, but I doubt that one.

I got out of my truck and closed the door shut. Lume rested her arm on my shoulder. "How are you doin' Zayn?" she asked. I curled my lips into a smile and her grin grew wider. "I reckon, that means 'I am doing good.'"

Obviously, I could tell that Lume was excited about me going to her little family-and-friends-gathering later today. I sighed at the thought. Me being with Liam...well, seeing him. Maybe Louis will be there as well. I had no clue. At that minute, a boy with curly brown hair, light green eyes, full lightly pink lips, pale skin, and was lean with rounded muscles--- stood in front of me and Lume. When he smiled his dimples showed. He was beautiful. You could feel the envy run through your body once you saw him.

"Lume, where were you? I have been calling you for nearly two hours" he hissed at her. His voice sounded almost loud and he seemed to nearly growl at her. That type of tone would have me tensed up and my throat wanting to ball up. Lume seemed fine and she rolled her eyes.

"Calm your ass down, Styles. I was just about to introduce you to our guest later in the day at the get-together. Zayn Malik."

The boy with the sharply green eyes looked at me as I bit down my lip, looking down. He held out his hand and introduced himself by his full name. Harry Styles. I took his hand and shook it. His grip wasn't so tight as Louis Tomlinson's.