Chapter 10: Addicting

Chapter 10:
                                                                       Addicting

                                                                       +Harry+

I walked out of the restroom only in my boxers. The clouds were cluttered together and the sky was dull and dim. I liked this whether---most people wouldn't. I walked into the bedroom and found Zayn still sleeping. The heavy covers wrapped around his whole body as he sleeps quietly and gently. I smiled. Everything that happened last night was amazing. He allowed me to control him and I liked it. We didn't have sex while staying at the rank---we almost did, but I stopped and took him to my house. Our love session carried on in my room and it was enchanting---like I said.

I didn't live with a family like Liam did, nor did Louis. Like Louis, I departed from my coven for a while. I live in my own house and I am perfectly fine that way. I made my way over to Zayn and straddled over him as he slept. His lips parted, but no sound escaping. Last night as we shared our love for each other, he didn't moan or groan like most people.

Instead he gasped a little, clenched his jaw, clenched my curls, and gripped the bed a little. He is a silent boy. I liked that. There is no question to why I am emotionally drawn to this boy. I already know that he loves me more than anything. Or does he?

Liam and Louis are the only ones who are preventing him from coming to me. I had to find some way for them to leave and drop out of the contest---and have them realize that Zayn is forever mine. But with Louis' stubbornness, and Liam being strong-willed, it will never work.

I pressed my lips to Zayn's and smiled when I pulled away. He moved slightly and I grinned more. "Good morning" I whispered in his ear before kissing his jawline. His eyes opened slightly but then he bit down on the corner of his lip.

I smiled as I pulled back. He looked at me with a gently smile on his face. He sat up on his elbows and I straddled off him. Zayn's eyes didn't leave me as I stood up on the side of the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. He grinned weakly.

"Yeah." He covered his torso and bare body with the covers---as if he was a girl or something like that. I didn't want to criticize and snatch it off him, he may be slightly uncomfortable. I leaned down to him and pressed my lips to his.

"That's good" I said---once I pulled back. He chuckled and I started to walk away. "So, today we are going hunting."

"Hunting?" Zayn questioned. I looked at him.

"Yes. Liam, Louis, and I are hunting. I want you to come and watch---do you want to?" I asked and his body stiffened.

"Sure" he said. I bet it has something to do with Liam---that's why his body stiffened when I mentioned his name. I know what happened that night. He and Liam kissed, and he asked Liam to sleep with him (but not sexually). And the next day, Liam left Zayn. I hated that Liam did that to beautiful Malik, yet I was pleased---a great opportunity to win Zayn.

I watched as Zayn started to get out of bed with the covers stil covering him. I rolled my eyes. "Zayn---it's nothing I haven't seen before. Besides, you're beautiful" I said. He chuckled.

He stood up on the bed while covering himself still. "I am not going to walk around naked like you do Harry. And that is final" he said---sounding like a mother a little. I giggled and he smiled weakly.