29. Living Together

Start from the beginning

He says, "You felt empty after parting with Jeff. He's like your son. I know. Let's make another baby."

Aaron shrieks when Lin Feng suddenly lifts him up. He got carried to bed. To enjoy a long blissful sexlife.

"I'm too old for this... Oh..."

"Nope. You're just in your prime time. Perfect for me! Let's make a lot of babies tonight, Ranran!"

Aaron suffers another night in his lustful gong's arms. He's too exhausted and falls asleep afterwards.

Lin Feng smirks. He won't let Aaron worry too much. Let Jeff handle his own love affairs.

Falling in love and break up.

It's a big part in growing up for a human being.

In the apartment, Jeff has finished packing up. Can't believe he moved twice this year.

"I hope uncle won't be mad for too long. I really like Victor."

Maybe because they were married in their book world. Jeff feels he is in love with Victor. Although the guy isn't a sunny character like the son of hero.

A knock on the door. Jeff takes a peek through the peeping hole. It's his boyfriend, Victor.

He opens the door.

Jeff smiles when he asks, "You didn't call me. Why are you doing here so late?"

"Are you moving out?"

Jeff asks, "How did you know? Did you read my mind?"

"Lin Feng called me."

"Oh..."

Victor helps him carry the luggage.

He asks, "Is this all?"

"Yes. I don't have much stuffs."

Jeff is carrying a large backpack. He looks around. He has thrown out garbages from the can. Everything looks clean and in order when he left.

He follows Victor to his car.

Jeff says, "Just drop me off in a nearby hotel. I'm going to rent a place tomorrow morning."

"No. You're living with me. It's safer."

Jeff is silent. He glances at the red flower. It's swinging a little. A sign of happiness.

He comments, "Won't I bother you?"

"No. I'm good."

Jeff says nothing afterwards. Two different feelings are fighting in him.

The legendary cohabitation! Am I ready? He is my boyfriend. I will live with him sooner or later. But...

He remembered the huge boxes of condomes in his boyfriend's home.

Jeff warns, "It's just temporary arrangement, okay? And... We just started dating. No sex until I'm 19 years old."

"Okay."

The red flower is still swinging it's little hip. It seems Victor is still happy.

Jeff exhales. He is safe for few more months.

He glances at Victor. He doubts his  boyfriend got any experience in bedding someone. He is too stiff and tongue tied.

First time will be hurt. He needs to prepare his mind and body.

Victor carries Jeff's luggage and puts it in the Master bedroom.

Jeff looks around. This is Victor's room.

He asks, "Can I stay in another room?"

A luxurious apartment usually has two or three bedrooms.

Victor shakes his head.

He says, "I'm using the other one as my garage."

He lied. There is a spare bedroom smaller than this one. He just wants them to share a bed.

Jeff nods his head. He is going to wash himself before bed. It's been a long night.

He washes himself thoroughly. He chuckles when he realizes it. Like a Concubine preparing for the Emperor's visit.

It's Victor's turn after Jeff has finished bathing. He doesn't take as long as Jeff did.

His boyfriend walks into the bedroom with only a towel covering below waist area.

Jeff looks calm enough in the surface.

"System! Look at his muscles! I'm dying from nosebleed!"

Jeff is screaming nonstop in his mind. System has ignored his silly host.

Victor shrugs his shoulders. He usually lives alone. It isn't his habit to take clothes into the bathroom with him.

He has no reason to be ashamed. His body is like a greek sculpture.

Jeff is feeling dizzy from his imaginary nosebleed.

Victor wears his clothes.

Jeff tries to take a peek. Unable to sneak peek his bird. He hopes that thing won't be too big. Unlike the gigantic staff belonged to son of hero.

Victor felt his gaze. He tilts his head while staring at his curious boyfriend. Jeff immediately pretends to admire the white ceiling.

They are lying in the same bed for the first time.

Jeff feels his heart is going to break out of his ribs. Too much tension.

I can't sleep! He's too close! Are we going to do it?

Ten minutes passed. Nothing happened.

Jeff kept telling himself he probably couldn't sleep a wink tonight.

Five minutes later Jeff has been snoring softly.

Victor got awakened when a kick landed on his leg. He looks at his boyfriend.

Jeff is sleeping with his mouth a bit opened.

Victor kisses his lips and goes back to sleep again.

Another hit from Jeff. This time it's a slap to his chest. The boyfriend is quite active in his sleep. Just like the half demon in his dream.

Victor grabs his arm and returns it to a proper place. He half hugs him to sleep.

Peace at last.

Jeff wakes up in the morning in his arms. He doesn't dare to move. Even skipped breathing for a minute or two.

His face got reddened like ripe tomato.

Their clothes are still intact. It seems nothing happened last night. He doesn't know if he felt relieved or regret at this moment.

------------------------------

Please vote and comments.

First night slept together.
Literally sleeping. No meat.