┏°⌜ 019: Captain

Start from the beginning

𝕄𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 -

___

"ATCHOO"

You suddenly opened your eyes.

Anna knelt next to the mattress and held your hand.

"Ahh sorry! I didn't want to wake you up, but I had to sneeze ..."
Anna stared at you with wide eyes and chewed on her lips.

You had to giggle a bit and thought it was cute that she was still by your side.

"How are you y/n?"
She spoke in a calm voice and still held your hand.

"Actually, i feel much better!"
You smiled and were surprised that you suddenly felt better.

Then you stopped smiling abruptly and had to think about your dream. You can't remember it, but you have a feeling that it has something to do with the fact that you suddenly feel better. Weird...

Anna joyfully:
"I'm glad to hear that! You also don't look so pale anymore!
And uh..."
Suddenly she looked at your forehead in surprise.

You confused:
"And what?"

"Your wound ... it's smaller and doesn't bleed as badly anymore!"

Your eyes widened and you put your hand to the place where the wound is.
You had no blood on your hands when you touched it and it didn't hurt anymore either.
Anna was about to say something, but then suddenly someone came into the tent.

You started to get nervous and your body tensed up. It was Levi Ackerman with a black bag.
He looked at Anna monotonously
and nodded his head in the direction of the exit to signal her to go out.

She just nodded and got up immediately. She looked at you again, smiling briefly and then left.

Now you were alone in the tent with Levi and that only made you more nervous.
You weren't exactly sure why he was making you nervous, but he has such a threatening aura and he isn't called 'humanity's strongest' for nothing.

He sat down on the chair without saying anything and stared at you emotionless.
You looked at him nervously, began to sweat a little and played with your fingers.

After what felt like an eternity he finally said something
"How are you?"

You nervously:
"I uh, I am fine, thank you..."

He blankly;
"Where do you come from?"

Damn it, you gotta come up with something now.
"Trost, sir."

"And what exactly happened?"

You pressed your lips together wrapped your arms around yourself.
"I ... don't know."

The captain sighed loudly and crossed his arms.
"Listen l/n, you have to stay with us for a while. We don't know exactly if we can trust you. You could be a member of the Jaegerists. Also nobody can bring you home because firstly we need all people here and secondly, someone could follow you and thus our hiding place could be uncovered."

You looked down at your fingers again and played with the blanket.
"Yeah, I understand. I don't want to cause you any problems and I am grateful for your help."

"Mhm." the raven merely responded.
He got up and put the bag on the chair.

"Put that on and then come out." He monotonically said. "I'll wait outside."

You nodded shortly and did as he said while he left and waited outside.
You were still wearing the Strawberry dress, but it was a bit dirty and filthy.

In the bag was a survey corps uniform, exactly the same as what the others wore.

After you put on the black pants, black shoes, white top, brown jacket and the green cape you only had to put on these stripes, but it wasn't that easy.

"Are you finally finished l/n?"
Levi spoke impatiently from outside the tent.

"I'm almost done, but I have trouble putting these stripes on..."
You said loudly.

The black-haired man sighed and went into the tent without a warning.
"Sit."

He pointed with his finger at the wooden chair. Without answering, you just followed his order.

He knelt in front of you and put your left leg over his shoulder. At this sight you instantly started to blush. Your body was tense and you didn't dare to say anything.
Does that turn you on? no ... right?

He might be small and a little older, but he's handsome and strong. Nobody could blame you that this situation brought you butterflies in your stomach.

Most Attack on Titan fans think Levi is the most attractive anime character, and you are one of them. Although Eren is your favorite character, Levi is- okay you should focus now.

"I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Levi Ackerman, and as you probably already noticed, I am the Captain here."
He said that plainly while he was putting these strips on your left leg.

You were a bit surprised that he started a small talk, but you were glad that he tried.
"Nice to meet you Sir. Well uh...you already know my name."

Now he was done with your left leg and put your right leg over his shoulders.

"Are you in the military? Like the Survey Corps, the Military police or
the Garrison?" Levi harshly aked.

"No sir."

"Mhm."
Now he was done with your legs to attach the strips and stood up.
You also got up and watch levi take the remaining strips from the mattress.

"Take off your cape and jacket."
He spoke dryly.

You did what he said and stood still while he attached the stripes to your torso.
Every touch gave you goose bumps and your cheeks were getting warmer.

"Done. Now follow me."

____________

Btw, this is the uniform, but unlike the others, y/n doesn't wear a 3d maneuver gear: