40. Goktug

Even though it had been 8 months since we got married, I was still finding it hard to believe that I was so lucky to have such an amazing wife. Speaking of which, I couldn't see Malhun anywhere. I checked in the weaving place, at the well, so I finally decide to go ask Bala Hatun about where she could be.

"Bala Hatun, do you know where Malhun is? I can't find her anywhere..."

She frowns and says, "I'm not sure, I saw her go into the healing tent a while ago, but she hasn't come out yet." My heart fills with dread, what could have happened to her, my çan. I thank Bala Hatun and run to the healing tent. When I get there, I stop myself for long enough to remember to ask before entering.

"Ana, can I come inside?" I hear a yes from inside and bend through the flap and into the cozy small tent. I am met with the sight of Malhun'm sitting on the bed, with an enormous grin on her face. I tilt my head sideways in question of her expression. I vaguely notice Elif Ana leaving the tent as Malhun responds.

"Goktug, we need to start preparing for sleepless nights in a few months..." she trails off, leaving me in even more confusion. "Uff, Goktug, you will be a father!" I stop breathing as the news hits me, next thing I know, I'm picking up Malhun and spinning her around the small room. I can't believe it, it's so wonderful. I put my beautiful wife down and look at her beaming face. She smiles and hugs me sobbing tears of joy as I just stand there trying to process what I did to earn such a wonderful life.

Yesssss, finally Goktug get's a chance at fatherhood! So excited for him and Malhun, his reaction was adorable! Vote if you want more alps to get married and ACTUALLY have kids! And comment what names you want the baby to have!

M&M