37. Nikola

When I hear about Malhun and Goktug's marriage, I get mad at the world. Why is that good-for-nothing alp better than a strong and brave tekfur like me? I vow to kill both Goktug and Malhun with my bare hands to make them pay for their behavior. I call Flatyus and tell him to prepare my armor. I sit on my throne, brooding over what technique would be best to kill the useless alp. When I'm ready to get my revenge, I mount my horse and with my soldiers, make my way to the Kayi Tribe. I rush inside the tribe, galloping headfirst, when I see Malhun. I narrow my eyes at her and I barely notice the alps surrounding us. I dismount and walk towards the woman giving me death stares. I smirk and unsheath my sword. All the alps take out their own swords but I place my sword on Malhun's neck.

"If any of you takes even a step closer, her throat will be slit!" I declare to the people. "This is what you deserve, Malhun, for everything you did. Choosing that lowlife instead of me." I tell her quietly so no one else hears it.

"DON'T YOU DARE INSULT GOKTUG! HE IS MY HUSBAND AND A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE TO BE!" she yells and attempts to grab the sword in my hand. I slap her hard and she falls to the floor. I am just about to stab her when an arrow comes flying out of nowhere and hits me on the chest. I look around wildly and spot Goktug coming towards me, bow in hand.

"No one hurts my wife and gets away with it!" He thunders just before turning to check on Malhun. The last thing I see is Goktug and Malhun sitting together when all the life is sucked out of me.

Goktug is popping off! Well, at least that "no-good" tekfur is dead! Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments! 

M&M