16. Goktug

"Bey'm (my bey), so here is a summary of our plan." Osman Bey had gathered all of us in the main tent to discuss our next plan of action to save our beys and alps. After checking out all the possible outcomes, pros and cons, we had decided on a perfect plan. About an hour later, we were all ready with our horses and weapons sharpened. Osman Bey was just mounting his horse when Malhun came outside wearing her own fighting clothes and armor. I look at her questioningly, but she ignores me and walks up to my bey.

"Osman Bey, I will join you in fighting and saving Emir Abey'm." Malhun requests. Osman Bey is about to answer when Bala Hatun walks out of her tent dressed in her fighting clothes and armor.

"Bey'm, if you allow, I want to join you in fighting and saving our beys and alps from the clutches of the kufar (non-muslims)." Bala Hatun insists. Osman Bey looks at both of them, overwhelmed by their demands. Eventually, he agrees and they both quickly hop on their horses and we are ready to leave. Just before leaving, Osman Bey turns to Selcan Ana and requests her to watch over the tribe and take special care of Yildiz Baçi'm.

Yes! They are going to save Emir and the rest! Do you think Bala, Malhun, and Aygul would make a good team? Let us know what you want us to do in the attack! And please, please vote!

M&M