17. Selcan

"Ana, how could they do this to us?" Yildiz is sobbing into my arms.

"Güzel kızım (my beautiful daughter) don't worry about Emir. Osmanum, Malhun, Bala, and the alps went to rescue him. Let's go get some fresh air." I try to reassure her, but I know that nothing I say will comfort her. She and Emir got married just a few months ago so this pain is multiplied for her.

"May I come in?" I hear Gonca's voice from outside.

"Come in, Gonca!" I answer. Gonca rushes in and informs me that the hatuns are in need of organization. "Yes, Gonca kız (daughter), I'll come. Can you help Yildiz and make sure she has everything she needs?"

"Of course, Selcan Ana!" Gonca beams at Yildiz, ready to help. As I make my way to the exit of the tent, I hear a gag. I turn to look and I see Yildiz clutching her belly and grasping Gonca's hand.

"Yildiz'm, are you okay? Do you feel fine?" I worry for her health.

"Selcan Ana, don't worry, I'll take Yildiz Hatun to Elif Ana just in case something is wrong. You can go help the hatuns." Gonca assures me. I wink at her and mouth thank you.

What do you think happened to Yildiz? Will she be ok? What are your thoughts on this chapter? Tell us in the comments and don't forget to vote!

M&M