7. Nikola

I smile to myself as I remember the look of fear that passed Osman's face when I first attacked. A soldier opens the door and declares that Aliyar Bey, Gunduz Bey, and Goktug Alp will be here in a while. I wave him off and enjoy relishing in the memory of targeting Emir Bey, Malhun's brother-in-law. Once again, I am interrupted by a soldier coming in to declare the arrival of someone. However, this time, my good friend Tekfur Volkan surprises me and enters the room. I smirk at his arrival, knowing that all of Inegol probably knows of my incredible victory.

"Ah, Volkan, my good friend. Have you come here to congratulate me on my enormous feat?" I walk around the table to where he is sitting and pat him on the shoulder. He grins back at me and picks up my glass of sherbet. He makes a face when he realizes that it isn't wine. I have never liked wine, it doesn't work with me well. Volkan rolls his eyes and hands me back my glass. Then, the soldier opens the door once again and this time, Aliyar Bey, Gunduz Bey, and Goktug Alp follow through from behind.

Will Osman make Nikola pay for everything he did? Nikola seems very satisfied with himself for his 'victory'. Let us know what you think in the comments! And as always, don't forget to vote!

M&M