Abyssal Sea

Date: June 7, 1950

Time: 1200

Royal Navy HQ

Castle

You could see in the garden was filled with flowers and in the middle was Queen Elizabeth, who is under the shades of a structure that resemble a hut but made with stones. She was sitting in the chair and Infront of her was King George V.

"The Iron Blood convoy from the Sweden and Norway must be hindered by us so we can cut off their supplies." George suggested, while they were playing a chess and it seems George was winning in her play.

"That's I wanted to do in the first place, but to do that we must captured their territories in those seas especially Jutland we must hold that at all, so we can cut off their supplies and reign over the North seas, winning over the Norway and Sweden is already impossible." Elizabeth then move her white pawn.

"What about Denmark? Is it possible?" George ask while she moved her black Bishop.

"They won't even respond to us as they want to be neutral as possible." Elizabeth then moved her white Rook.

"Netherlands?" George then moved her black pawn.

"None... even Belgium is now under the influence of Iron Blood, and around it. The Iron Blood controls the whole Europe now, while the Sardegna Empire are still remaining Neutral even if they're under the Crimson axis Alliance." Elizabeth then moved her white knight and ate the black pawn.

"But, since they're still under Crimson Axis, then we must expect them to join the war against us." George then moved her Black rook and ate the White Knight.

"That's true, i can't deny that we need to  patrol our borders 24/7 we must be careful." Elizabeth then moved her White Bishop and ate her Black Rook.

"That I agree we must increase the security right now to Level 10." George then moved her Black Pawn near the White Bishop, but behind her black Pawn was a Black Bishop.

Suddenly, a maid could be seen running from inside the castle, which she reached the garden she was panting. It was Belfast who hurriedly reached to the Garden.

"Your Majesty! A massive army movement of the Iron Blood has been seen through the heart of Vichya Dominion." Belfast who stated her report which made Queen Elizabeth furious now, she now knows that the Iron Blood is going to make a move.

"Those damn Iron Blood!" She then moved her White Queen near the Black King who is about to be cornered.

"Then we must increase our security to level 10 Your Majesty! The Prime Minister would be panicking right now if she saw the movement of those Iron Bloods." George then ate the white Bishop using her Black Pawn, which Elizabeth then use her White Knight to ate her Black Pawn.

Which George counter by using her Black Bishop to eat her White Knight, but George forgot to notice that the White Queen is on the same tile as her Bishop. Elizabeth then Ate her Black Bishop using her White Queen, which now endangered the Black king. Which George move her black king to another spot.

"Those Iron Bloods are annoying, but now I'm ready... Belfast inform everyone if they want for peace then prepare for war."

"Yes, your Majesty." Belfast then bowed down while grabbing her dress and raising it and giving a formal address.

"Iron Blood... so you won't hold back down now... that's fine for me I don't have any intention to hold back any longer now." Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth then puts her white Queen in the chess board next towards the Black King, while the White pawn, White knight and the White rook was already pincered the King's move.