Final Wars: Antarctic Warfare I (ARC-3)

(ARC-3: The Final Wars Part 1: The Antarctic Warfare.)

> EMIT °= VIII : 3-three =° YAD + 28 <

(08:33) (Day 28)

Somewhere in the coast of Iron Blood's border, the North sea was currently infested by multiple sirens, and the 1st fleet is currently cleaning them up since they didn't want to make the same mistake as the last time, where they got raided by the sirens so quickly.

"It seems Bismarck was right, the movement of the Sirens are all coordinated, they are all attacking in the same direction, but the moment we step in the Sirens are already waiting for us, so she implemented a plan to counter it effectively once more, with the help of the sea channels to detect some heavy movements of heavy motion in each area." Prinz Eugen was looking after her allies, it was the first fleet consisting of Prinz Eugen as the Flagship, z23, and lastly z25.

Then Prinz Eugen looked far ahead in the east side, where she spotted the 2nd fleet of the Iron Blood, which was led by Gneisenau, under her banner would be Scharnhorst, and Admiral Hipper.

"Looks like my sister is giving all of her best."

"Eugen! Just what are you doing there! Hurry up and help us here!" Z23 shouted.

"Fine, fine." Eugene was standing above her bow deck, where thousands of Mental cubes appeared from the skies and dropped down towards Prinz Eugen, revealing two metallic shark-like figures that are attached at her back.

The Roaring metals of wrath gritted their teeth with despicable eerie noises that reverbed around the seas.

Prinz Eugen then followed to pursue the incoming sirens, which she just smoothly rolled like dancing in the ice. Her toepick grinding in the seas as it was making a trail.

She then fired multiple salvos towards the sirens which were all direct hits, and damaged all of the weapons, along with the superstructure of the ships.

The sirens were no match for their tactics, and aggressive firepower, that were relentless and filled with rage. They were feeling the wrath of the day, they invaded their homeland. Now it's their time to pay them back by something more powerful, their anger will be undying.

Gneisenau then looked far away towards Prinz Eugen, her eyes landed approximately 3 kilometers away from each other, and she could see the sirens from her direction.

She aimed her guns upward, and she began to calculate the distance of her shells, and finally she fired as the thunderous explosion echoed throughout the seas, and the salvo landed directly towards the siren without a problem.

"Danke." Eugen said through the radio, while Gneisenau just smiled, as another siren appeared behind her, and suddenly Admiral Hipper emerged from the rumbling smoke from the sunken siren.

"Watch your back Dummkopf!" She shouted, as she jumped towards the air, and her riggings then began to crank as the gears shifted to another direction, as the twin 203mm fired each shell towards the main armament of the sirens, as the shrapnel exploded by the impact of the armor piercing rounds.

Admiral Hipper was able to find the sweet spot and causing an ammunition to explode inside the ship, it was a massive shockwave that pushes Gneisenau, and then Admiral Hipper who rolled down in the air, and stumbled into the sea, but she gainly regain her control and she pushed the sea downward, causing to propel herself upward and flip along the way and standing back up without a problem.

"It seems that I have miscalculated, to think there would be another Siren that is active." Gneisenau just sighs at her own failure.

"It's already done anyway, and luckily the Sirens are getting stronger than before now." Scharnhorst who is tattered in her clothes due to the fight that she had initiated.