The Departure

Date: May 10, 1950

Time: 1500

Iron Blood Research Facility.

Hamburg.

Inside the Facility was (Y/N) he was currently in the training facility, as he was trying to check his riggings by summoning them, which the others watched in awe in the spectator seats.

He was getting a lot of gazes from the spectators which he just ignored them, since this was their first time seeing the infamous ship that wreck the Royal Navy Fleet, which was exaggerated.

"I can hear them, those are some exaggerated words, but the words can increase the morale and their confidence that's a plus." (Y/N) said in his thoughts, as his 6 head metal sharks are moving, and he just let them be for a while, and begun moving in their own without his orders.

"They do have their own sentience, but he said they were different, but what kind of different." He said in his thoughts, as he looked at his riggings, which the riggings felt his concern, and tried to comfort him by cuddling him.

"That's a rough skin you have, it might scratch my face if you keep doing that." He lightly chuckled, which made his riggings felt relief.

"I may have been treating them wrong the whole time, they aren't just a machine with sentience, they have their own life as well." He said, while he gave them a rub in their head, which they like it.

"Let see, how powerful you are." He said, while the riggings point their heads at the target which, they let out a powerful roar, that almost cracked the glass.

"Woah, easy there buddy." He said, while the riggings calm down their roar, and (Y/N) looked around and saw the others who were impressed by his magnificent presentation of the might of the Iron Blood.

Then, his riggings begun to fire his twin 380mm, that was able to penetrate the target and pen the wall on the other side, which impress the Researcher due to his firepower.

"As expected, it's powerful but what about your other form? I can't show then that yet. There is no need to rush this development." He said, while his riggings then opened there mouths and fired a scorching fire ball, as the ball landed on the target a massive sphere of reddish explosion happen that causes the fire alarm to be triggered, which alerted the whole area.

"Oops." He said out loud.

Then a team of fire fighter appeared in the room, and begun to put out the fire, but to their surprised when they tried to put out the fire, it doesn't disappeared that quick to their surprise, the water didn't work because it vaporize the water before it even touched the fire cause a mist in the room.

"I'm sorry." He said as he made a reckless move which he would be scolded by the others when they heard about the news.

Then he saw the others who are sweating a lot due to the fire, on how intense the heat was and (Y/N) on the other hand was perfectly fine as the heat doesn't even affected him.

Then he decided to helped them to put out the fire, before it spread in the facility.

12 Minutes later~

(Y/N) was currently now being scolded in the room with Mainz, who is scolding him with a firm voice. "Do you have any idea how dangerous and reckless did you did?! You could have killed some people!" Mainz said, as she was worried on what happened.

Since ever since the news spread she quickly rushed towards his place and to see if he was okay or not. "I thought it could handle it." He said bluntly.