World Crisis 2

Sardegna Empire

Taranto

"Ever since we received the letter from the Iron Blood, we have been currently on guard with the Royal Navy and the Eagle Union."

It was Vittorio who said those, she was currently in her garden relaxing herself for the time being. Even herself as the Flagship who is going to manage everything in the whole nations army.

"Marco is already managing the internal affairs, and enhancing the defensive mechanism of our borders. The Mediterranean is our sea to rule, but the Royal navy keep holding us, but now we mustn't fear them."

Vittorio look in the trees as the fresh green leaves, and the beautiful flowers scatters around her. It was a refreshing sight to see.

"But I mustn't too relaxed yet, I haven't received any kinds of mail in the Iron Blood yet, but I have already sent them the letter I just hope it will be delivered safely."

Her silver hair was flown by the breeze of wind that passes her. "This crimson skies, is making me anxious, but with the current situation, this could lead to another kind of war. A three way war, The Red Axis and the Azur lane are at each other's throat while the Sirens watch us weaken ourselves and strike us in the back." She sigh in distressed.

The only thing that keeping her calm was her garden, and her people. Ever since the crimson skies appeared this made the entire world to turmoil. Everyone was in chaos, even themselves when it appeared, and since time had stopped working, no one even knows how much time had passed ever since the chaos spread out.

"This Crimson skies does not only reach out to the entire world, it also affected the atmosphere of the Earth. Luckily the only thing that had stop was the time, but not the technology and the others."

"The sirens who were able to manage this, how powerful are they!? How advance even they are? I have so many questions for everyone does the same. They have some questions as well as why the sirens are invading us in the first place."

She tighten the grip of her hands, which she tries to calm herself down. "Getting angered by this, is just a waste of energy j mustn't ask those questions first, but I prioritize on my people first, for there the soul of this empire, and as the Head Chief of the military I must not disappoint them."

Vittorio then stands up from her seat, and behind her was a massive cathedral. The main base of the Sardegna Empire. The soldiers of the empire stand guard beside Vittorio, and was escorting her towards the main room. "I thank all of you for escorting me to this place." Vittorio who thank them, and finally departing from their place and back to their station.

Vittorio then head towards the main hallway, as it was massive. It was like a church from the inside but it wasn't. It was a massive cathedral with the banners of the Sardegna Empire hanging in the walls.

"Vittorio."