Trident of Valhalla 2

Iron Blood

Berlin

Reichstag

You could see Bismarck in her seat and beside her was the Kaiser, and the Prime Minister of the Iron Blood.

While to there front was the acting leader of the Sardegna Empire, it was Vittorio Veneto and beside her was Littorio and Julius Caesar.

Then on there right was the Vichya Dominion. Jean Bart the current representative of the Vichya Dominion, and her secretary Dunkerque.

It was like a trident there formation and there alliance. Without the Sakura Empire, due to them being so far away from each other that communication is nigh impossible due to the Azur lane might be able to interfere with those transmission wave.

"With that in mind, let us begin the discussion of this diplomatic relationship." Kaiser suggested, while everyone just nodded.

"Then I won't beat around the bush anymore, I hereby thank all of you for accepting my invitation for this designation place." Vittorio declared while making a hand gesture that matches her tone and actions.

"For us three nation of representative to gather here, meaning you're here to propose of fair, exchange of information along with some forces am I correct?" Bismarck was able to deduce it so quick making them surprised as ever.

"Your intelligence and deduction is scary and accurate Ms. Bismarck, yes that's what we intent to do... but I also like to propose some ideas first to fix the issues in this current times." Vittorio took a subtle breath and continued.

"What I mean is that, us leaders must create a new kind of time system during this world chaos."

"How are you going to fix the current time, Ms. Vittorio?" Jean Bart asked, while Vittorio glared at her and explained to her the details.

"Since the current clock and the new ones are related to a clock are related to each other along with there appearances. This world... no this mirror seas that we are in, it's possible that it controls those clocks that the moment we created a new one it saw as the same as the others it will force them to stop, but how about we use a different appearance. Along with a new system on it?" Vittorio then looked at Littorio which she just nodded and grab a luggage and put it in the table.

Which she opened the luggage and it was a rectangular metallic device. "This device is what we call a Derive time or known as DT. One of our researchers was able to came out with this device." Vittorio stated with such confidence while the entire room is filled with such intense atmosphere.

Those atmospheres was filled with doubts, but she understand those facial expression they were giving.

"This world, or mirror sea we are in affected time you said? But if that's the case wouldn't be also same as that device it would be lost in time." Jean Bart pointed those out.

"Yes, so that's why one of the researches decided to experiment and was able to find a loop hole. Instead of using the normal time and shape, instead he created a time where everything is mixed up that confuses the mirror seas as the number. It's much more better if I represent to you than explaining it." Vittorio then handed it to Bismarck first.

Bismarck was filled with doubts, but she trusted her words and Bismarck took the device, it was like a wrist watch but in a shape of rectangular form. She then place the DT in her wrist. An aluminum steel spurt from both side and attached in her wrist.

She was surprise at first, as she can see the bunch of letters and numbers in the DT.

>EMIT °= - - : 0-Zero =° YAD + 00<