Prologue (REMASTERED)

Somewhere around the ocean, a past that has been forgotten by the people, a myth they say, a ship that is nowhere to be found, that it's lingering with mysteries. A ship name KMS Donnerkönig from the family line of Bismarck class. The Largest, and heaviest ship ever built, but some says he doesn't exist due to his Blueprints are missing, and some said that ship does exist but the ship hasn't been discovered yet, in the deepest part of the ocean.

The History of KMS Donnerkönig was disastrous, as if nature itself doesn't want her to exist and bringing her down by sending a giant lightning bolt down the ship, and the lightning was so strong that it pierce the deck, and causing the ammunition to lit up and exploding which would result into a 2 parts of the ship separated and began to capsize.

The question keeps piling up, that he was able to gain the name the Ghost King, due to its mystery. Until one day, a man set foot on a journey to find the wreckage of the ship, he traveled days to months, he barely rested and wanted to prove its very existence. He was determined to sail across the ocean.

Until those faithful days... a disaster struck him down, a huge storm was approaching him, the storm was so strong that it had massive waves, and tornadoes inside the storm. This caused the ship to tip over.

The man tries to swim to the surface, but the waves are too strong that it push him too far in the deeper ocean, where he slowly lose some air and drown, and then finally he couldn't used anymore of his strength, he was falling down in the deepest part of the ocean, where he saw a glimpse of a wreckage. The wreckage of KMS Donnerkönig.

He smiled, knowing the ship did exist but at the cost of his own life, where he lay down in the deepest part of the ocean beside the ship, he was happy that he really did exist.

After a few minutes, he closed his eyes. He couldn't feel anything, he was tired and he had finally fulfilled his own ambition to prove everyone wrong. He was satisfied, and a smile formed from his face.

Until, a bright light that is the shape of a human and has a figure of a female body. She has long white hair, and wearing a black admiral coat, and black admiral cap, with a white gloves on her hands.

"You mustn't close your eyes and accept such death, let me offer you a new choice... A new life, but on a single condition, are you willing to help me achieve my goal?"

The man just nodded.

The woman gladly smiled, she slowly reached his forehead and she marked him with a slight kiss on the forehead, which is the start of the deal.

The deal has been made, and the woman slowly turns into a light particle and he absorbs her entirely.

The man then, slowly rose up from the deepest part of the ocean, along with the KMS Donnerkönig who is also ascending beside him, and it began to rebuild itself from the scratches. On the other hand, his clothes began to change into more military naval uniform, his clothes turned into black Admiral coat, and his hair turned into white that reached to his neck. His attire completely matches the girl's clothes, except everything is more masculine that would fit him.

The dreaded ship, and the fallen Man were slowly rising from the depths of the ocean. He slowly opened his eyes, and this was the beginning of the Forgotten Legend.

RISE OF DONNERKÖNIG

(an: whoops, didn't mean to unpublished it. Was trying to fix some grammars on my old chapters, anyway hope this is more better see ya.)

(Note: also, did change some dialogues)