The Fox Carriers

Akagi and Kaga had reached the borders of the Iron Blood, they notice the massive walls covering their borders, with each group of guards guarding the wall, and the gate. Each tower of the wall has some kind of defence weapon against the Royal Navy that passes by, or an invasion from Azur lane, or the Sirens.

"My, this place is such heavily guarded, even the defence weapon system are terrifying. Only fools would dare invade this land without planning." Akagi said, while seeing the massive wall.

Then the gate open from the middle, and pulling the two parts of the gate to make way, and the two aircraft carriers was able to enter the Iron Blood base safely. Which they were met by Graf Zeppelin, and Peter Strasser.

"Oh? So you two must be the infamous First carrier division of the Sakura Empire." Peter said.

"Fufufu~ You're correct." Akagi agreed to her words.

"What brings you here?" Graf Zeppelin asked.

"I came here to give a gift, a gift of our friendship." Akagi said, while Kaga watches from the side.

"A gift you say, I wonder if its worth the time." Peter said.

"Oh! Don't worry, this gift would likely be the worth of your time, Ms. Carrier of the Iron Blood." Akagi said, while making a wryly smile.

"I see, then let us escort you to the base. Lord Bismarck wants to see both of you." G. Zeppelin said.

The four of them nodded, and behind them the gate begun to close, while the U-boats begun to go back to their post and secure their perimeters. The four carriers then return to the base.

.
.

(Y/N) was currently outside, and he was at the plaza of the base. He notice that they're aren't many people. To be exact, only the ship girls or the kansens of the Iron Blood are present only. But, he found other humans stationary in the walls that surround the Iron Blood. They wore a blackish outfit, and they were wearing a cap, and has a cross sign on it.

He also notice, they were a lot of Iron Blood flags across the base. The insignia attached to the flags are crosses, but has a color of Black and Red. While his outfit is still the same, but it seems the tailor on the base was able to recreate his own uniforms. Since they were sent by Bismarck herself.

"The technology in here surpassed our modern technology, they have a powerful weapon called Mental cube, and also a powerful defence system." (Y/N) said to himself.

Then he saw some of the kansen and waved at him, which he waved back. "They sure are friendly to each others, like they were a big whole family. Which is wholesome, but also terrifying to imagine." (Y/N) said to himself.

(Y/N) then returned to his dorm. Where, he notice the door was opened, which he goes outside to inspect, and he notice two people sitting in the couch.

The girl with white clothes and silver hair, was holding a coffee, while the other one with more darker outfit and resemble more of a Admiral's coat, she was holding a cookie and taking a bite of it.

When they notice someone opened the door, they quickly turned around to look at the person, which they notice a male with white hair, and has yellow eyes. He wears a black coat.

"So you must be the newcomer." Said by the girl that is holding a cup of coffee.

" Said by the girl that is holding a cup of coffee