Trust

Vichya Dominion Base.

1 day later~

You could see a giant mansion on the shore, while its heavily defended by weapon system on the sea. Inside the Mansion, was Bismarck and Prinz Eugen, who is having a coffee while her ship is being repaired. (Y/N) on the other hand, was outside on the dock watching those tiny and big yellow birds. He learn that those are manjuu's.

"They seem adorable." He said on his mind, while he saw a passing manjuu beside him, he grabs gently the bird with a hat on it, this shocked the Manjuu but, (Y/N) just pressed it against his chest as his feathers were fluff, and hugs it causing the manjuu even more surprise.

"Oh, I'm sorry little one it seems I might have disturb you." (Y/N) then kneel down and released the Manjuu, who is curious and wave at him, while leaving. (Y/N) also waved at the manjuu back and he walked around the docks where he saw his own ship, and he got aboard on the ship by walking in the bridge that connected in the ship.

He walks around his own ship, as the sheer size of it's surpass every ship in here. "Donnerkönig." He said on his thoughts.

He then keep walking around, and he jumped on the top of his first turret, and look at in the sky which the sun is revealed, and the clouds soaring in the sky, the bird are in a flock making a "V" Formation.

Then a dove landed on his ship, and staring at (Y/N). (Y/N) then notices the dove, and reach out his hand, and the dove landed on his hand.

"It seems I have some kind of special affection at Animals, which is nice since in my old world this kind of things doesn't even happened unless those animals were trained." He said, while he remembered something from yesterday.

Yesterday~

You could see (Y/N) on the Mansion sitting on the couch, he was being watched by Prinz Eugen on who is in front of him.

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/N) asked, while he was holding a book about History on this world.

"It seems suspicious, that you have appeared out of knowhere in the battlefield, and your riggings are similar to ours. Plus you said your name was Donnerkönig right?" Prinz Eugen said, while she was sitting across of him, and with her arm cross.

"That would be right, and my history are not yours to be concern with." (Y/N) said, while he flipped the next page.

This cause Prinz Eugen a bit annoyed, but none the less, he is a formidable opponent as his looks doesn't match his own strenght, she can feel that he is very dangerous person. She can't do anything at the moment except for watching his every move. He was silent and patience, while reading the book.

"Where did you come from?" Prinz Eugen asked.

"From the depth of the ocean." (Y/N) said.

This cause Prinz Eugen to be confuse by his answer, even though he answered it truthfully. She ignores that statement of his, and continue to watch him.

"The more you stare at me, the more you are being attracted to me. Did I made you fell in love in the first sight of me? Oh dear me, excuse me for that I didn't notice it." (Y/N) teasingly said it to her, while lifting the mood up.

This cause Prinz Eugen to stand up from her couch, with a annoyed expression when she notices that (Y/N) has a grin on his face knowing, that he was only teasing her. This cause Prinz Eugen to become flusterred.

"Oh my, did I get you?" (Y/N) said, while flipping the next page and Prinz Eugen was not feeling it and ignores him. (Y/N) was fasicinated in the history in this world is very similar to his, but the most noticeable change is that. Aliens exist in here, or they would like to call it the Sirens.