The Enigma

It was currently afternoon, (Y/N) was on the living room, where he was seated on a couch, and beside him was Peter Strasser. She was a very discipline person as well, and she was unique on his eyes.

"It looks like, Iron Blood has a lot of interesting person to meet." (Y/N) said to himself, while he was holding a cup of coffee made by Mainz.

Before the Meeting~

1 hour ago~

1200

(Y/N) was able to get along with Mainz and Odin, they were fun to talk to. Then, (Y/N) notice someone opened the front door, which revealed Peter Strasser.

"I hope, I wasn't late." Peter said.

"You are definitely late, Ms. Peter." Mainz responded with.

"I'm sorry for my late Introduction, I hope I didn't waste any of your time. My name is Peter Strasser." Peter said, while (Y/N) stand up from her couch, and walk towards Peter to greet her.

"Likewise, Ms. Peter my name is Donnerkönig, you can call me Donner instead." (Y/N) said

"I see, Nice to meet you Mr. Donner, I hope we could create a good mutual relationship with each other." Peter said.

"I see, I agree with your statement, I hope it will benefit us both of knowing each other." (Y/N) said.

"Oh my, it seems my time didn't waste after all, He is very interesting." Peter said to herself.

"Looks like everyone is here, wanna join us Ms. Peter?" Odin asked.

"I shall accept the offer, since I need some good time to relax my own self." Peter said, while she seated on the couch.

(Y/N) then sit beside her, and across the couch was Mainz and Odin, who is on a different chair with each other.

"I heard, that the Sakura Empire are coming?" Mainz said.

"They were indeed coming, but they're already here, and my sister Graf is already leading them to bismarck." Peter said.

"I see, I wonder what have they come for." Mainz said.

While (Y/N) was curious at the Sakura Empire. "Sakura Empire, this must be japan in this world, just like the other countries, they have different names on my world. I'm curious on how they look like." (Y/N) said on his thoughts.

"I heard only that the First Carrier Division has some kind of Gift to give at our Lord Bismarck, she said it was a gift of friendship with each other, but it gives me some eerie feelings on what kind of gift it is." Peter said.

"For you to say that, it must be some kind of dangerous gift then." Mainz stated. "But, I know Lord Bismarck, she wouldn't accept such dangerous gift that could the harm the others." Mainz added.

"That is true, Lord Bismarck is not that kind of person that would accept a dangerous gift." Odin added to strengthen the statement of Mainz.

"For now, lets just relax ourselves and hear it directly from her later, since we don't have anything to do at the moment, at least for now, but we can get to know more about Mr. Donner over here who is quiet at the moment." Peter said, while smiling.

"I don't know such a good topic, since its my first time meeting all of you, in face to face, I can only tell a little of myself." (Y/N) said.

After that, everyone asking (Y/N) some question, like how was he able to escape along with Bismarck, and on top of all how did he able to handle a fleet of Royal Navy by himself with ease. Which he answered truthfully, except on how was he able to fight them properly. The only way he was able to fight them properly because of his experience was not polished by himself, except he just inherit the experience Donnerkönig itself.