Clash of the two Drachen

The water had begun to rise up in the sky, with the force of the two metal that is shrieking and struggling inside the water. Then the force of there attack causes the water turn into a spherical form, and exploding and revealing a fountain of rain. Then suddenly (Y/N) was flown back he then touches the sea and begun to flip as his body was push by a powerful force, he was still holding his flag spear, his riggings growled in angered.

Hakuryuu was standing in the same place she smiled, that her strength was more powerful that she was able to push him. "Omoshiroi! Donnerkönig, stop holding back or you will badly hurt yourself!" Hakuryuu launched herself towards (Y/N) by kicking the sea.

(Y/N) then landed in his feet, as the force was so powerful that made him flip multiple times, and then in the sky he saw Hakuryuu, which her blade was engulf in red flames and slash the air hard that it turn into a flame arc shape that vaporize the sea and causing a steam.

(Y/N) barely dodge the attack, his clothes has a lot of burns in it, he then aimed his riggings at Hakuryuu and fired his 2x6 380MM cannon towards Hakuryuu, and Hakuryuu with her quick decision she then summoned dozens of planes and created a shield and begin to block the shells that exploded in contact.

But, a single mistake she did she wasn't cautious enough, a shell pierce the shield of planes that went through and gaze the cheeks of Hakuryuu and she just smiled, and landed in the ocean.

"Good! That's it Donnerkönig!" She shouted, as she released her war cry, and suddenly her surroundings was glowing in a blinding light, dozens of Mental cube materialized in the air and they were shape like a katana and they were made out of plasma. She then pointed towards at (Y/N), and the sword flew with such speed that surpass the speed of sound. Which (Y/N) quickly grabs his flag spear and the flag coiled it self like a cone, and begin to turn into metal and he then dash forward his riggings acting as a shield covered him, and his spear was glowing in red, the plasma katana was only able to scratch the armor of (Y/N)'s rigging.

He keeps moving forward without stopping, and saw an opening he opened up his riggings and he then throws his spear towards Hakuryuu with such force that is two times the speed of sound, and breaking the sound barrier which Hakuryuu quickly tilted her whole body to dodge the incoming attack.

"That barely got me! What kind of monster that throws something fast as that!?" She thought in her mind while she was able to grab the handle before it hits the sea, and she throws it back at him with almost the same force and speed and (Y/N), just kick the handle of the spear and flown in the air, and he aimed his weapon at Hakuryuu and fired. A thunderous explosion occured at the end of his barrels. He wasn't stopping his barrage of shells, while Hakuryuu was dodging some of the shells did hit her riggings but only scratching them, and some of them ricochet.

"Sky Rending Retribution!" She shouted, the entire sky turn dark for a brief second and a thunder struck (Y/N) down, which (Y/N) wasn't able to dodge and took the hit in his back but suddenly, his riggings was already blocking the thunder and has a lot of burnt metal. He too was shocked as well, his riggings moved on its own.

"Impossible? He reacted to that quick?!" Hakuryuu was shocked by his reaction speed. But in the end she smiled as she was about to bring her entire strength.

Her riggings revolver cylinder begun to rotate and fired a massive shell that was so fast, that (Y/N) quickly reacted by ducking underneath and a shell flew past by him and it landed in the ocean and a spherical explosion occured that push him in the back by the blast.

"So those are weapons as well." He said, while standing up from the blast. He then closed his eyes and his spear finally landed from the sky, and grabs it in the handle.