Macht Der Spitze 2

Date: May 10, 1950

Time: 1230

You could see New Jersey standing on top of her first turret in the bow. She was feeling excited and happy due to how powerful she was. She was able to prove everyone even herself that she was indeed the most advance Battleship of the Eagle Union.

As they were currently heading back to their base. Everyone looked up in the sky and it was the Recon Air force who is currently in the sea to watch if there is some kind of anomaly that couldn't be detected from the signal, energy or etc.

Then beside New Jersey was the USS Cleveland. She was a very enthusiastic girl. "Woah her ability and skill are pretty great! In terms of combat she have already surpassed me." Cleveland said while watching New Jersey from afar and admiring her.

"Indeed she is, New Jersey is definitely one of the most powerful ship in the Azur Lane right now, but from what I heard that it could rival the Battleship of the Iron Blood headon

"Indeed she is, New Jersey is definitely one of the most powerful ship in the Azur Lane right now, but from what I heard that it could rival the Battleship of the Iron Blood headon." Said by a blonde girl with twin tails and a hat.

"Ah! Hornet when did you sneak up behind me!?" Cleveland said with a surprised expression.

"Hahaha! You were too focus looking at New Jersey so I have to be sneaky and caught you off guard." Hornet said while having a smile on her face.

"Mou! Please stop doing that, I might have a heart attack at some point if you keep doing that

"Mou! Please stop doing that, I might have a heart attack at some point if you keep doing that." Cleveland said while smiling.

"The Recon Air Force are been active this days lately." Hornet said while looking in the sky.

"It's because of the increase of the Siren Invasion, and some of them theorize that the same disaster will happen in 1939, the great Invasion." Cleveland said while having a serious looked that made even Hornet a shocked looked on her face knowing that, that was the year that eliminated the 3/4 of the entire population. 

"Such an event occured, we must make sure that it will not happened again." Cleveland said with her expression telling that she was ready to stop it at all cost.