The Symphony of Destruction

A Day later~

(Y/N) was alone in the dorm, he was managing the entire dorm by himself, as he was like on his home. He was cleaning the floor with a broom and swiping all the dust away from the rooms.

"Ever since, I came to this world it changed a lot of me. My personality is still the same, except my way of thinking has changed drastically." He said, while sweeping the floor with the broom, while he has his Military uniform on, he doesn't feel any sweat or even heat.

"I also able to notice, that I have some abilities to withstand heat and cold, which was a neat ability to have." He said, while putting the broom aside and he opened the windows to let the wind flow inside the dorms.

"The etiquette in here are the same like from my home world, yet in here it's much more formal." He said on his thoughts, while looking outside the window where he was greeted, by the advance building in the base, and the clean ocean, while in the sky was birds soaring in the sky with freedom.

He then walked in the main hallway in the front door, where he found a human size mirror, he looked at the mirror and saw himself. "I have a pure white hair, and my skin became smoother, while having a masculine figure. I still wonder how did I ended up in this kind of body." He said, while he looked at his expression, like it was empty. He tried to smile infront of the mirror.

"That wouldn't work, or I just really looked like this... very empty." He said, while doubting his own emotion. Suddenly, someone opened the front door, and (Y/N) turned around to look at someone who opened the door. "Oh, Donnerkönig their you are." Eugen said, while she was wearing her uniform that is still revealing her chest on the side.

"What brings you here Ms. Eugen." He asked, while he walked towards her.

"Bismarck wanted to see you." Eugen said, while she turned around and (Y/N) nodded and followed her. "Say, you made a big commotion yesterday, that song you play impressed a lot but I do wanna hear it up close next time I hear it." Eugen said, while walking outside the dorm, and closing the door.

"I see, it really did get spread that quick." He said, while thinking that he must be careful for now.

"Ja~ Now, let's hurry we don't wanna let Bismarck wait for that long shall we?" Eugen said, while she turned around and boop him in the nose.

While (Y/N), tilt his head in confusion, on why he would boop him in the nose, and Eugen then smiled and continue walking towards Bismarck's place. "Okay..." (Y/N) said, while he continue following her.

Then, a minutes had passed and they reached the front door of Bismarck, where it's like a castle and inside was filled with the banner of the Iron Blood, and it feels like an old castle yet very highly maintained. "This place looks good, yet feels old." He said, while Eugen was smiling.

Then they saw two staircase leading to the second floor, suddenly they were greeted by Bismarck herself. "Guten tag, both of you, now since you're here Donnerkönig let's get started." Bismarck said, while she was leading to the office in the second floor.

They reached Bismarck's office and, inside was very clean, there is even a painting of a man, which to his surprise that he would see it own self. It was the painting of Otto Von Bismarck himself.

"Otto Von Bismarck." (Y/N) said out loud that name, and Bismarck looked at (Y/N). "It seems you know him." Bismarck said, while (Y/N) nodded.

"I see, now here is the forms that you need to sign, to officially for you to become a member of Iron Blood, and the citizen of Iron Blood." Bismarck said, while (Y/N) took the form, and he sit down in the couch and grab a pen on the table and begun writing, and agreeing to their terms.