60 (The Finale)

Camden

"So what we gone do?"

"Im tryna see if Lank needs some more people. I can try to sneak someone in his circle" Chris said as we sat in his car.

"Why can we just kill him I see him all they time"

"Because we gotta wait this shit out...yea you mad I'm pissed too but we can't just act without thinking that's a bitch move"

"All I'm saying is we can kill him and Ike and the rest of them, then we can get my favorite and her family back"

"Then o dude Lank works for us gone be on our asses....we can't even figure out who he is and it's been a Lil minute you think they gone give us a sign that they coming?"

"We gotta stay ready"

"We have but I'm not taking that risk if being careless....you don't give a damn cus uon have nun to live for but I got a child...I gotta be smart so I can be here for her"

"Man" I said and I just shut up. He act like ion give a damn about nothing. I act how I act to cover up how I feel. It's a lot of shit I got to live for. My neices, pops, my grandma I gotta prove something to all of them before I die. But don't nobody know that part tho and that pisses me off.

Imma find something out so I can get everything together. One day maybe not today nor tomorrow, but imma find sum out..... eventually.
***

A week later

"Say" I heard from behind me and I turned seeing a familiar face. I don't know where or how, but I know I know this nigga from somewhere.

"Who you working for...I see you moving a lot lately"

"Nigga what"

"You working for King nem?"

"Who you is?"

"They call me Kilo"

"Nah ion work fa nobody"

"Shid well lemme put you on sum rq"

"Say less" I said and we walked to his car. I knew exactly who he was and this was perfect. I'm about to be on the inside of Lank nem circle. The only thing I'm worried bout is being figured out. Being Chris's brother and all, but the thing that might save me is that ion be out no where with them I come around when they chilling in the house n shit. I'm putting my life on the line getting in this niggas car, but it's whatever.
***

"Aye who this nigga is" sb said as I walked in with Kilo. Kilo waved him off and continued walking more into the house. We got to a room which was closed. Kilo knocked three times and it took a lil bit before the door opened revealing Lank. I put my hood up out of instinct as we walked in the room. My nerves were high knowing I could die in here it's 4 against me.

"A nigga name Cam...I see him around a lot he gets around...we can have him selling" Kilo said and Lank stared at me. Im not scared if him at all I just hope I'm not figured out.

"Yo kin to Junie nem?"

"Nah"

"Hm" he said and it was silent. I was getting irritated.

"Alright if he fuck up it's on you Kilo end of discussion get out" Lank said waving us off and I was hella confused. Out of all these years I've been watching Chris do this, I've never seen anything happen this easily. He didn't even much care.

But that shit don't even matter. I'm in Lanks circle and with time and hard work I'll work up enough to where I can be trusted. When that time comes I'll be ready to fuck up any and everything having to do with Lank and whatever the hell they got going on here. That's a promise.
____________________________________________

THE END

It's been a long ass time, but we finally done with this book.

Did y'all like this book??

We already started writing the second book to this and we are going to release it when we have 18k views and 450 votes

Muah💋