32

Taj

I woke up and was facing my window. I reached on the side of my bed getting my phone. I turned around seeing nothing but bare ass. Who the hell else did I bring there? I hopped up and looked at who it was. It was Kya. I stopped panicking and I spread the blanket covering her. Shaking my head I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen. Ian have shit in here so I ordered sum from Harps.

(Fake ass fast food spot btw and if you Google it Ian know no store named that- Jayy)

I ordered her some honey barbecue wings and some macaroni. That's what she usually ordered. "AYE WHO HERE" I heard Kya yell. I walked upstairs to my room to show her it was me. When I opened the door she threw the a water bottle at my head. "Really?" I said rubbing my head. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I tried to make it in the garbage" she came by me and started rubbing where she hit me. "You good" she said sitting back on my bed. I nodded my head.

"Question... You gave me a shirt and no shorts or joggers or sum?" She said pulling the shirt down. "I actually gave u boxers AND shorts...you didn't put them on" I said going in my bin grabbing the clothes she put in there yesterday. "I'm sorry" she said looking down. "For what?" I said sitting by her. "For last night..I don't know everything that happened but with this headache I know I was tripping" she said looking down. "U good it wasn't that deep, but go look at everybody insta." I told her getting up. Someone was knocking at my door.

I jogged down the stairs and opened the door and it was Kya's....sperm donor?? Ion know what she claim him as. But it was him two niggas and a female. I didn't get a good look at her because she was in the back of everybody else.

"Can I help you...well yall?" I asked.

"Yea where is Ky'ani" her father said.

"Uhm ion know if- IS THAT THE FOOD" Kya said making me hush.

"Uh no... but yo sperm donor is" I yelled back earning a mug from him and the two niggas the girl started laughing.

I heard Kya upstairs laughing too. She came down the stairs laughing so hard.

"Never did you call him that" she said as she calmed down

"Right" o girl.

"Who they is" she said pointing at them people.

"Tell yo nigga let us in so we can tell you dumb ass" one of the dudes said. Me and Kya both mugged him and o girl slapped him in the back of his head.

"Stop doing that" she said I moved and motioned for them to come inside.
________________

Kya

I sat criss crossed on the couch and waited for them to settle down.

"Alright imma need y'all to make it quick..busy schedule ya know" I said leaning on Taj.

"Okay Kya, this is Chris, Camden, and My'ani. Your siblings" my dad told me.

"Aht wait hold the hell up we gone have to talk about this shit tomorrow...I'm hung over ion think I heard you correctly" I said standing up and starting my way back up the stairs.

"Girl bring ya ass on" Taj told me. I mugged before walking back over to them.

"Chris is 24, Camden is 17, and you and My'ani just turned 20 yesterday...you guys a- YESTERDAY" both me and the girl said cutting him off.

"Imma need you to let me see yo face Pooh cus my birthday was yesterday...and if we got the same fucking birthday and we the same fucking age..." I trailed off as she took her hood off.

She looked up and I saw me. She just sat there examining my face and I did the same.

"Bitch" we said at the same time.