59

Semaj

"Man I miss my fucking brother" I said coming across our messages as I was clearing out messages out my phone.

"Him and Kya was like the glue of everyone...now watch we all fall off"

"I hope not"

"Me too but watch" he said and I took a deep breath. I knew I wasn't supposed to, but what if I call the number. If it's even on still maybe he'll answer. I clicked on the call and as expected he had my number blocked. So I texted.

Hey I miss you guys so much...Ike nem is always lurking around lol I hope y'all straight tho...whenever you can ever call me again please do. I know it won't be now, but don't forget about me. I love you so much. Maj😘

(Mane look at that ole wopsided ass emoji🤣🤣 italics and emojis don't go together)

I deleted the thread and I breathed heavy. Imma miss him for real. We just found each other a few months ago and he's gone A FUCKING GAIN. And it's my fault because I told him to give Ike a chance. He knew sum wasn't right. Thinking made me start crying. I just sat there crying silently behind Tj as he played the game.

I sniffled some and that made him take one side of his headset off. He heard me. I tried gathering my self back up, but I accidentally sniffed again and he turned around.

"I knew you was crying" he said before turning the game off and coming by me. He pulled me into a hug.

"Imma miss him Tj..I just got him back and he's gone again..it could be forever who knows" I said. He just sat there and held me as I cried.
________________

Taj

"Look" I said showing Kya the message Semaj sent. I don't know how Mya found it, but she brought me the phone and said I got a text.

"I want to call them so bad" she said and I nodded.

"Not right now tho...we haven't even figured shit out for real" I said and she agreed.

"I wish I was a kid again...this shit is too much...I had to relocate twice in the span of a week, I had to leave everyone behind, Mya could have gotten kidnapped, I lost my baby it's too much" she said shaking her head. She was all cried out at this point. Kya has been walking around looking damn near emotionless. She's numb and you can tell. I don't know how I can help her. I asked her about counseling and she told me she didn't want to go so imma respect her wishes. Imma bring my ass in there tho I can't do this shit by myself.

"Am I a bad mom?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing that... because you know you're not a bad mom...you didn't fail Mya, our baby passing isn't your fault us moving isn't your fault this not on you and you need to stop thinking otherwise" I told her and she nodded as she always does. It's a cycle she asks some bs I answer her she says ok then she leaves it alone for like a day or so then ask again. Ion like that.
__________

Mimi

"OUT! GET THE FUCK" I screamed at Mikey once again. I found out he's fucking on some skinny lightskin bitch...had the bitch in my house and everything"

"Baby le-" I turned around and punched him in his face as hard as I physically could. My knuckles were hurt but I wouldn't show him it did.

"Don't you ever fix your mouth to call me some fucking baby...the only muhfucka you worry about is that hoe go baby her get the fuck out Mikey"

"Listen to me"

"Fuck you"

"It's fuck me"

"Hell yea it's fuck you...fuck you and ya bitch get the fuck out my house Mikey Ian gone ask you not one time more" I said walking to the kitchen....all this fussing shit gotta stop I'm pregnant. He decided to follow me. I went in the knives drawer and pulled one out.

"If you don't get out imma throw this hoe at yo head" I said being dead serious. He just stared at me before walking out. I put the knife down before shaking my head. I can't believe I fell for this shit. As I thought the door opened back again. Mikey peeped his head in and I grabbed the knife.

"I just need clothes" he said and I looked at him like he was crazy. He sat there looking at me crazy too.

"So c-" he cut himself off by closing to door as I threw the knife. It hit the door frame.

"Lucky" I said as I went to pick up the knife. I locked my door and went find me something to eat. Food will make it better.
___________

Yani

"What are we doing?" I asked Jordan as we were laid up in his bed yet again.

"I don't even know"

"What if we end up back together"

"What if huh" he said and it was quiet.

"How the hell did we even fall off" he asked and I had to think.

"Because we were moving too fast...we tried to make things work because of Cam and didn't know how"

"Oh yeah"

"I knew your first and last name how old you were and your favorite foods and snacks n shit like that and that's it" he said.

"Right the basic shit"

"Would you get with me tho...like a real relationship"

"Uhm....maybe" I said and he chuckled some.

"I think we should get to know each other as friends before we talk about that tho"

"Yea I'm just asking...and if we are this-" he paused and was pointing at us two.

"Gotta stop..."

"I agree" I said and it was quiet once again. I was thinking about when I first had Cam. He wasn't there until like a week after I got home, but I remember his face when I let him hold her for the first time. I could tell he loved her as soon as he saw her. It was like she's all he saw, and to this day he still looks as her as if she's the only thing here. She is his princess and he'll do any and everything to make sure she's always straight.
____________________________________________

Thoughts??

Ion even know the purpose of this but yea this what everyone doing pretty much.