12

{Ky'ani}

{Ky'ani}

Me and Mimi are good. We just had to "disappear" for a lil minute. Our plan backfired a bit, but it ain't nun a real nigga like me can't handle.

Flashback 📸:

"You ready?" Mimi asked me putting her mask down. I nodded my head pulling mines down and we opened Tyanna's window carefully.

"BAEE" is all we heard. This made Mimi stop in her tracks.

"Shit I think she heard us" she whispered looking at me. I shook my head and told her to just go. Mistake #1. She DID hear us and I ignored it.

"BAE ALRIGHT U FREAKING ME OUT WYA" she yelled. She was upstairs now. We were in one of these rooms upstairs and we didn't know where she was so that made it worse.

"That bitch gon blow our asses" Mimi said. I slapped the back of her head cus she know good and well this not the time. She giggled a bit and then went back to focusing on the door.

"Hello?" Is what we heard. It wasn't Tyanna's voice tho so it made Mimi look back at me and shake her head.

"Who's in here?" The girl said again. She came around the corner and into the room and Mimi let off 5 shots and the girl collapsed.

"Tyanna liked bitches??" Mimi asked me. I shrugged and tapped her shoulder telling her let's go find Tyanna. She started walking before me, and once she waved me to come with her BOOM. A gunshot went off and I felt a sting at my stomach. I looked at my stomach and held the spot while looking at o girl who was smirking. It was a weak ass smirk tho. She was gon die tonight one way or another. I watched as she tried to readjust herself on the ground then BOOM. The girl fell completely and Mimi just looked at me shaking her head. She came by me and ripped her shirt trying to tie it around my stomach but I pushed her off me.

"Bitch if youn-" I cut her off. "Girl I got it go find Tyanna we already behind schedule and we fucked up enough imma be straight uk u can't knock a bad bitch like me down" I said swiping my hand under my chin. She held my face and smiled. Some shit them white ppl do in them movies.

"I'm not dying tonight don't do that guhh..now go..do what u gotta do and get out I'm right behind you." she nodded and walked out. Ian gon lie this shit hurt. Ik I gotta get up and go tho. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...5 shots is all I heard before I heard the door slam. I walked to the window and seen Mimi running towards where we parked the car. Rule #1 NEVER park dead in front the ppl house. That's just stupid. I wrapped my wound and tried to hurry my ass out before somebody came.

Just my luck tho. Cus soon as I went to the room we came through I heard a man.

"YANNA" he yelled. I tried to hurry up and slide off the roof like me and Mimi planned, but thay shit hurt my stomach. I had to think quick cus from the "MANE FUCK's" lil bruh found Tyanna with her bitch ass. I seen Mimi pass once past Tyanna's house so I knew i had to do something quick. I had til she passed again or I was on my own. Rule #2 don't pass by yo target's house too much. SOMEBODY'S gon peep you.

I decided to take the hard way out and just suck the pain up. I slid down on the roof and stopped once I felt my feet hit the fence. I tried to hop down off the fence but my hop turned into a slip. I slipped off the fence landing on they garden tools. That shit hurt. It was loud too. I heard the back door open so I started running as fast as I could in the direction I seen Mimi pass.

"Hey hey!" That dude from out Tyanna house started yelling. Shit.

"AYE YOU" he yelled. I was then turned around.

"GET THE FUCK FROM BY ME NIGGA ION KNOW YOU" I yelled.

"I was just tryna see where you was coming from. Somebody just killed my girl and I need to know who." He said looking down.

"Ion know you or ya girl so imma need you to fall back" just then Mimi came from around the corner in the car. Finafuckingly. 

"This my ride bro" I said walking towards the car. She stopped letting me get in. Once I was in, she started to pull off. When we passed o dude he flagged us down and Mimi stopped.

"I just wanted to apologize for-wait...don't ik u" he cut himself off and pointed at Mimi. She shrugged and put one hand on the wheel and the other under the seat discreetly.

"I- I do know you I can't remember where tho" I watched her body language as she tensed up.

"I remember you...you was with James' baby momma" right then and there I knew he was bout to start connecting dots, so I pulled my gun out from out my pants and I shot him right there. Mimi pulled off and I looked out the window at his body in the middle of the road. We was in deep shit. We fucked up twice. We killed two extra people one dead in the middle of the street, AND I got shot. Welp they say always expect the unexpected.

Then we still have to get James...
___________________________________________
Well damn

Thoughts??

Comment