16

{Nasir}

Right now Kya is in the Trampoline Park with the girls getting they socks and all the extra stuff and I'm sitting outside. I can't shake the thought I had earlier about her. I feel like she wouldn't let me know about her because she knows I work with Mikey nem. Ion know. I walked in the place looking for them. I saw the girls both jump into the foam pit, but I didn't see Kya. Weird.

"Y'all having fun?" I walked to where the girls were. "YES" they both yelled. "Hey uhm where's Kya?" I asked them. They looked around a lil bit and both said they didn't know. I started to walk off before Lani said something. " Wait dad... She went talk to some man" she said. "Oh yea they were by that door last time" Mya chimed in pointing to an exit. I decided to go around the whole building.

"Kya I'm not fucking playing...you gonna let me spend a day with her or imma just kill you here" the dude said pulling out his gun. I was finna come from around the corner when Kya pulled out a gun. I stopped in my tracks and just watched.

"If you Gon show it blow it bitch" was all she said before she shot him twice once in the chest one right below his chest.

"Raggedy bitch" she said before spitting on him. Oh hell nah. I KNOW she up to sum. U was bout to go back inside when she started talking to someone.

"Hello, yea imma need you to come to this lil trampoline park on Jungle Street. Mmhm...My baby daddy...Taj stop asking me questions I run shit...hurry up this needs to get gone by the morning...alright" was her end if the conversation. I had to get back inside before Kya so I ran.

"Dad where were you" Lani said. Her and Mya were sitting on a bench in the front of the park. "I had to use it" I said breathing heavy. "Let's go jump in the foam pit" I said grabbing their hand and jumping in the pit. "AHHHH DAAAAD" Lani whined. "I wasn't ready" she said again throwing a cube at my head. "How the hell do I get out of here" I said struggling to move. 

I hate getting out them foam pits..it be like it's tryna swallow you-Jayy

"Yall are having fun huh" Kya said walking up to us.  Mya and Lani got out of the pit and I was stuck. "Need help" Kya said holding her hand out. I grabbed her hand and she helped me out. "Preciate it" I said. We stayed for a few hours and then we left.

"Lemonade.... crunchy ice... Sip it once.... Sip it twice" the girls sung in the back seat as we drove to Kya's house. "I'm staying here dad byee" Lani said. "Lani I'm sorry but not tonight...Mya's about to go with her grandma anyways" Kya told Lani earning a mug from Mya. "Ma whyy can I go to their house instead" she said looking at me. "Not tonight Lani is going with my aunt too" I said and Lani mugged me. "But-but IM GOING TO MISS MY BEST FRIEND" Mya said hugging Lani tightly. "Girl bring yo ass" Kya said giving Mya that momma look. "Oh shit you better get in there" Lani said pointing towards the door. Mya ran in the house and Lani got in the car.

"Wyd tomorrow?" I asked Kya. "Nothing much..I'm dropping her by her grandma house and then I got shit to do tonight... I guess imma just chill tomorrow." She said. "Ight imma see u when I see you" I said walking to the driver's side. I watched as she went on the house and I pulled off.
___________________________________________
Thoughts?

Where Kya going?