26

Kya

We just got back and every damn light was on. I grabbed Mya who was sleep and went to open the door.

"BITCH"
"KYAAA"
"WHERE U WAS"
And a whole bunch more is all I heard and I put my finger to my lip telling them to hush.

"My child is sleep shut the fuck up" I said walking upstairs.

"Ion give a fuck why u leave and couldn't tell nobody" Key said. I was gone kick his ass in a minute. I put Mya in one of the rooms and she sat up.

"U okay" I said watching her rub her eyes. She nodded her head and layed back down. I watched her a little bit before I walked out and got ready to go downstairs.

"AND YOU WHY YOU DIDNT TELL US... YOU THE NICEST OUT ALL THEM" Semaj said pointing to Mimi. Mimi bust out laughing making me laugh too cus who the hell told her that.

"Ion know why u laughing" both Taj and Semaj said at the same time. Semaj looked at me the same way my grandma did and Taj stayed focused on the game. I know he gone blow up on me later.

"So why did y'all leave and who brought y'all kids here" Myah said.

"Aye Taj didn't u say she used to fuck with sb and he be having Mya?" KJ said making everyone look at either me or Taj.

Taj paused the game and turned towards me.

"U went to go see Nasir?" He asked. I just started him in his face.

"Check ha ass T" Nani said

"Oh wow" KJ said

"If she did that's down bad" Binky said

"Aww shit ..this the part where she gone cry and say she sorry fa fucking him" that hoe Nani whispered loud tryna be messy.

"Stfu hoe" Mimi said mugging her.

"Fuck bout what they saying did u or did you not go see him" Taj said again. I felt betrayed like a mf-.

"I know you not doing tha- did you go to see him yes or no" he cut me off.

"No I didn't go to see him, but I had to because he had Mya...I had to get Mya cus she lied to my grandma and went to Nasir because she was scared of my dad...the man who I thought abandoned our family and then died...I had to find out why Mya left and lied her way into leaving and then talk to the nigga I thought was dead for 8 years and on top of that I had all y'all breathing down my damn neck the whole time....I didn't go down there to fuck around I had business to handle and Ian want y'all day to be ruined because of me..y'all have fun I'm bringing my ass the fuck from round y'all messy asses with all this assuming shit... especially yo dumb insecure ass" I said poking Taj's head with my finger then storming upstairs. I was finna go. I don't have time for this bullshit.

I went in me and Taj's room and grabbed my big bag and put the rest of my shit in it. I had tears rolling down my eyes. I didn't want to tell all them my business cus I was cool with them I just didn't know them like that. As I folded my shit the door opened then closed. I turned around seeing Taj. I rolled my eyes and continued picking up my stuff.

"I'm sorry for assuming..." He said. I didn't pay him no mind. He came up behind me and turned me to where I was facing him.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said pushing him.

"I said I'm sorry...I should have talked to you first"he said making me sigh.

"Yep u should have" I said shrugging I zipped my bag up and went in the room Mya and Dion was sleeping in. I grabbed her bag and went downstairs. I sat things in the ground by the door and went back upstairs to grab the small stuff like purses. I went to turn the corner to go to the kids room and Taj was there.

"Move" I said

"Why u taking her?" He asked

"That's my child where I go she go the fuck?" I said pushing past him. Well trying to.

"NIGGA MOVE DAMN" I yelled.

"U gonna wake them up be quiet"  he said.

"Fuck you"

"If you stop being mad" he said smirking.

"Akeke gtf out my face Tajouri" I said and his eyes got wide. (It's Tahj-or-e)

"Damn"
"Ooh"
"Wow"
"SHIDDDDD"
"Oh she pissed"
"That's fucked up"

I head everybody say I turned around seeing everyone peeping round the corner.

He moved out my way. And I went to grab what I needed. The door closed.

"You know ion like my name"

"Ya momma problem not mines now get out" I said still picking up stuff. I grabbed everything and walked past him and out the door. I walked past everyone else and went downstairs I out the small stuff in the car before popping the trunk and walking back in the house for the rest.

I grabbed my stuff feeling then all look in my direction and I walked out putting our stuff in the trunk and closing it. I just had to get Mya and I was gone.

Taj had Mya in his hands and she just rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hey Pooh we finna go" I said walking towards them.

"I want to stay here" she said.

"We gotta go Mya come" I said trying to grab her. She did everything in her power no not let go of Taj. I let out a loud ass sigh.

"Fine can I have a hug at least" I said. She gave me a hug and I went to grab her stuff and put it inside.

"Can you stay please" she said. I hate telling her no I hate it.

"I gotta go Mya they don't want me here" I said. She started crying so I went and grabbed her.

"You a big ass baby you know that?? I'm still leaving unless you wanna come with me" I said and she stopped crying and shook her head no. I put her down and walked outside. I got in the car and was bout to pull off.

"WAIT"

I stopped the car and Taj ran to the passenger side and got in.

"Don't leave bruh.... you can do what u want all tomorrow if you wanna max my card out go ahead ANYTHING you want starting tomorrow" he said. Offer sounds tempting.

"Do you even know why I'm upset" I asked him.

"Because I doubted you on something you already told me I didn't have to worry about"

"Yea....I don't understand how u not insecure about nothing else but Nas...like wtf he got you don't??" I said.

"Your heart.... you told me your self that u felt something different with him and you felt like if y'all was serious y'all would get somewhere....now we on the path y'all was on and ion know...." He said. He jealous.

"Who's to say you don't have it?? And how uk Ian telling him Abt you??? He didn't know I said that...I wouldn't tell you either until I am ready and I'm sure about it... but what me and him had is different than what he have because y'all are different..it's gone be different bc my relationship with each if y'all is on a different level no I won't elaborate on that...you just in ur head unnecessarily." I said. "Uon gotta be jealous I promise" I finished. He nodded his head and just stared at me.

"You gone stay or u still leaving" he said.

"I'm leaving" I said. "Mannnnn two days then" he said.

"I'll stay" I said getting out the car "....and I'm taking ur offer...get the bags out the car" I said walking towards the door.

"U get yo own shit" he said

"It's 12:05... It's a new day and u gotta do what I want without getting mad until 12 am the day after tomorrow" I said walking in the house and into the room I locked the door and barricaded it so he wouldn't get in. I layed down and I eventually went to sleep.
___________________________________________
I made this chapter-Lay

What y'all think??

Also imma start saying the chapters I make.